luckypig

Feb 2, 2018
the game is unbearable without the hidden prompts showing, the sknf mod doesn't seem to help, I'm on windows but no matter where I put the file in the folder as a whole, or the game file I still don't get hidden prompts to show up.

luckypig

Feb 2, 2018
hey i figured it out, double click on the mod, then open the game, let it run for a couple seconds, the game closed, I closed the mod and boom. I can now see all the hidden clickable prompts.

Reactions: User_71462

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Hi! need help. I'm stuck in Julia's mission, I can not find her on Wednesday at the park, I only meet her at the park on Tuesdays and there's only one animation and on the beach on Wednesday but I can not do anything else.
I already completed the yoga and nude animations at Moira's house and I also saw Moira nude. After that, nothing else but to lose a breast while I study when it appears in underwear.

U

User_71462

Is there a way to "ungrey" Laura's room option? That shit is extremely annoying. Other than waiting till the next day that is.

soulmadert

Aug 12, 2017
Hi! need help. I'm stuck in Julia's mission, I can not find her on Wednesday at the park, I only meet her at the park on Tuesdays and there's only one animation and on the beach on Wednesday but I can not do anything else.
I already completed the yoga and nude animations at Moira's house and I also saw Moira nude. After that, nothing else but to lose a breast while I study when it appears in underwear.
go to store buy a icecream. and go to park

Reactions: inyourface
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes