VN Others Completed Secret Agent ~Kishi Gakuen no Shinobi Naru Mono~ [Final] [ensemble]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Wdym this is an ensemble work without trap protagonist and just a different theme? You're shattering my worldview here!
At least there's nothing original and creative to be found here, right? Right?!

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Nice surprise.
Ensemble make story focused VN with (in my opinion) good art. But there usually way to much text compare to actual H content to be worth the trouble of playing their game in JP using translation tool.
So, glad to see them at least make a try at localisation. Hope they'll do more.

PS : anyone know why in most case, localised game haven't the sub title between "~" ever translated. In most VN they either disapear in the EN version, or kinda stay in Japanese using latin letter ?

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Nice surprise.
Ensemble make story focused VN with (in my opinion) good art. But there usually way to much text compare to actual H content to be worth the trouble of playing their game in JP using translation tool.
So, glad to see them at least make a try at localisation. Hope they'll do more.
Do you have a link to place where I can find their games? (In japanese)

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Do you have a link to place where I can find their games? (In japanese)
use the brand name / game name on VNDB to search for them through the sites :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not 100 % I'm authorized to link to thoses outside sites. If I broke a rule, my apologies, and just burn this post to oblivion...

If you want you can search VNDB for the parent company, Willplus. They got lot of VN focused company (some more H quantity oriented or... dark themed like "Guilty", other more straight and story focused VN like Ensemble).

Jan 20, 2018
Why do English releases still do the patches?
I thought steam stopped being a b**ch about 18+ games?
I know this because I see no patch needed 18+ games on the front page nowadays.

IAmTheRad

May 6, 2017
Why do English releases still do the patches?
I thought steam stopped being a b**ch about 18+ games?
I know this because I see no patch needed 18+ games on the front page nowadays.
It's because the 18+ games on the front page are specifically advertised as 18+ games. Visual Novels are first and foremost visual novels, and the NSFW content is secondary. You don't NEED the 18+ content to enjoy the story of a VN. Also it's a hell of a lot easier to pass classification on Steam if you exclude nudity.

Steam isn't stupid, and they know the 18+ patches exist. As long as it's not included with the stuff you download off Steam itself, Steam is fine with it.

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
Italian translation and made by a fan

JordanB500

Sep 11, 2020
hey i downloaded this and are you sure that the advhd.exe is the exe not only did i have trouble extracting it to a folder and also windows wont let me run it any workarounds? Edit: Just add the Folder and File to the exclusions in windows security and that seems to work

Last edited:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
hey i downloaded this and are you sure that the advhd.exe is the exe not only did i have trouble extracting it to a folder and also windows wont let me run it any workarounds?
Yes, AdvHD.exe is the game, reinstall the game if it doesn't work.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes