anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
How do you defeat the third boss fight "perfectly?" I did all 3 minigames to perfect, gave every item they requested, gave Rai's number to the muscle, and it still doesn't pop.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Hang on, 0.8.31 adds the 3rd boss? Wasn't Anastasia the third boss after our supplier and the Cafe Cleric? Or was she a side boss, and this new boss is the third boss that was hinted at by the (I'm assuming) mobsters and the shopkeeper guy's warnings?

Still haven't managed to get Anastasia to trigger, by the way. I went back to my old save from before she was added and played 15 in-game days, 10-ish of them since the shopkeeper guy warned me about an upcoming boss fight in "a few days," and no hint of the boss on the horizon. At this point, I'm toying with giving up on spawning this unicorn and going back to my original save if she's not part of the main story.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
what do you mean ? which structure is linux ?
Appdata is only for windows.
After a quick online reseach, linux systems have a .config folder.

Lurk

Aug 14, 2017
How do you defeat the third boss fight "perfectly?" I did all 3 minigames to perfect, gave every item they requested, gave Rai's number to the muscle, and it still doesn't pop.
Got same problem. No matter how perfectly I serve clients and get perfect score for all minigames, I'm not triggering the NSFW event. In the end I just activated the scene in Galleryswitches.ini which is located in same place as saves. Just add perfect_boss_roomba_ver_cg="1.000000" on it and you can check the scene in gallery.

Big disappointment though, it's just another boring blowjob.

bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
And how do you make Aruto go to your cafe? I don't remember seeing her while I was playing today, much less if it was the last time I played.
Dont think there are any requirements to get her to appear and I cant check since I have it unlocked. You just have to play for so long until you get her events, first in the city, two in the cafe and forth with Ame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
Got same problem. No matter how perfectly I serve clients and get perfect score for all minigames, I'm not triggering the NSFW event. In the end I just activated the scene in Galleryswitches.ini which is located in same place as saves. Just add perfect_boss_roomba_ver_cg="1.000000" on it and you can check the scene in gallery.

Thanks, that worked. Is there a list to these switches? I'm missing a few scenes and I wanna add them to my gallery, 'cause they're the random ones.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021

This one seems to be not just a perfect score thing, but also a hidden requirement sort of thing. After I got my perfect score from the third mini-game, I had the two girls who were with the bodyguards to both use give number one after another and then I got a text on the bottom of the screen saying "Secret Event Sequence Unlocked." Then the boss happiness image went from flowers to hearts, and I got the scene after the day concluded. It may or may not have mattered that one of the girls serving the bodyguards was Rai.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Here's the file to fully unlock the gallery including Abilities, Endings and Patreon scenes (all 6 of them), though you'll only be able to actually watch those Patreon scenes if you're playing the Patreon version of the game.

Updated for 0.8.29
One of the new random events for 0.8.29 is bugged, or at least it doesn't get unlocked in the gallery. That issue should be fixed in 0.8.30.

Extract into %localappdata%\Secret_Care_Cafe
Time for an upgrade! :p:p:p

Reactions: arvitus and Nemul

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Guys, there's a coffee cup on the top right of the screen when I talk to Emilia, but clicking on it (or anywhere, for that matter) does nothing. Anyone know what to do when this happens?

Nvm, found it. you hold right-click on Kai's head, and the picture appears

Last edited:
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Guys, there's a coffee cup on the top right of the screen when I talk to Emilia, but clicking on it (or anywhere, for that matter) does nothing. Anyone know what to do when this happens?

Nvm, found it. you hold right-click on Kai's head, and the picture appears
Ah, cool, I'd been wondering the same. I'll give it a whirl.

May 6, 2020
For some reason after the update I cannot use the secret camera, even gave me an error and closed the game once, anyone else had this problem? kinda lost in how to fix it.

of Step Event0
for object obj_cameraingame_cam_pos:

Unable to find any instance for object index '322' name 'obj_cameraingame_basic'############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_cameraingame_cam_pos_Step_0 (line 6)

EDIT: IF anyone runs into the same problem, reinstall the game, something broke using the update only files, but just deleting and downloading latest version let me keep using my saves without problem

Last edited:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
The game doesn't seem to be balanced very well, by the time you can afford glory holes, you'll already have unlocked everything

Dec 16, 2021
Been a while since I've played this. Does the MC still have to cheat on Cynthia before you can unlock all the harem and NTS content with the other girls?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Been a while since I've played this. Does the MC still have to cheat on Cynthia before you can unlock all the harem and NTS content with the other girls?
Pretty much. A lot of events use that as a Trigger and certain After-Scenes basically still imply it's all done behind Cynthia's back

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes