Psyani

Jun 20, 2017
I just wish this would be less of a game at later stages. There is so much micro-management and your focus needs to be in multiple places same time that it's not fun, not at all. Why can't girls serve customers on their own.. I mean do their JOB. It's fine early on when girls are just learning the job. What's the point of having images of girls if you don't have even time to look at them. I just end up matching hair colors rather than caring who goes where and why, because I only have time to check the color. Solid idea and it has good stuff in it, but it's just too much of a game, too much pointless busywork girls should be doing on their own. Otherwise it's very promising so far.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I just wish this would be less of a game at later stages. There is so much micro-management and your focus needs to be in multiple places same time that it's not fun, not at all. Why can't girls serve customers on their own.. I mean do their JOB.
Other than the kink that shall not be named, that might be my least favorite part of the game so far. Between juggling filling out endless orders, bouncing girls around between customers like I'm playing a particularly hardcore game of tetris and checking out what's happening in the back rooms to make sure no one is resting at 0% tiredness and thus wasting valuable time, there's just not enough time to read the timed prompts when they pop up, or to worry about who has already used what skills for the day. That part of the game becomes stressful rather than fun. Sure, you can just not have a girl outside ushering people in, but then you'll hardly make enough money to unlock anything.
There's also definitely not enough girls to make use of all the backrooms, though I imagine that will be addressed when (or if) more girls are introduced so it's a minor thing for now.

I really do wish the girls would at least serve whatever food the customers want by themselves, that would already take a huge load of pain in the neck managerial work off of the player's hands and would fix most of the issues mentioned above. Make it happen in the form of expensive skills and/or story-locked events if you don't want it to be available from day 1 for any reason.
Of course I'm talking out of my cheeks here because I don't know how hard this would be to implement, but if it can be done, I would ask that it at least be considered.

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
nsfw flirt animations ingame would be good.

also why this game always fucks up my computer everytime i open it. i fresh downloaded this game 3 or 4 times each time on the first run it fucked up my computer.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Honestly felt different. The grind is there, but it's not overly difficult.

It gets hella easier after a few days.
Indeed. I felt a little overwhelmed at first, but it got much easier. Especially as you get more perks that help out dealing with customers.

RandomCitizen88

Jul 31, 2020
Pretty good game where "game" part actually requires something from player. Dialogues and and characters are very much taken from some manga/anime. Even some strange translations as well. As for gameplay its nice that there are more and more options but at this point active pause is needed. If dev thinks that would make game too easy then maybe active pause with time limit depending on some skill or upgrade. All in all cool game.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Huh, you know, even after delivering that whole spiel earlier, active pause, as a solution, never crossed my mind. That would definitely help people not be overwhelmed when there's too much going on, which still happens on a fairly regular basis even with the current perks unlocked.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
MC looks gay. Maybe due to the fact he is a beta cuck.

Is there a way to edit his appearance, some items to put on like hats, jackets, tattoos?

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
MC looks gay. Maybe due to the fact he is a beta cuck.

Is there a way to edit his appearance, some items to put on like hats, jackets, tattoos?
Not just the MC, even the alpha males. Especially this cute rich boy with his blonde hair. I'm not sure I'll ever watch his NTR event, because for me it would look like almost as a lesbian show.

• Haha
Reactions: evilkitty97

Closeid

Sep 24, 2019
I just discovered this. It's very good.

It's clearly inspired by the best NTR parts of custom maid 3d

I subscribed to your Patreon. Keep up the good work.

I do have a few things to comment on, though.

1) This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I think 4 is too many girls. I hope there isn't a 5th.

2) Kiss / Custom Maid 3D's devs said their was an impregnation feature once, but they abandoned that path because of technical reason/ they got cold feet. Will you pick up the torch?

3) Don't be reluctant to go to a hospital if things get serious.

sauceman99

Jan 18, 2018
Hey there everyone!

Thank you! There will be more content for the MCxOthers in the future, so you won't have to be 'their pimp', so definitely, if you'll be still interested in the game, come back some time!

I need to buy new Mac before I'll be able to update Mac builds. My old mac laptop isn't able to work with rendering builds bigger then 2gb. No idea why.
And yes, modifying saves in notepad works.

Thanks, added to main post.

Ame doesn't have the pin dialogue yet. When she will have it, all you'll have to do is take away triangle pin and give her again and the dialogue event will start. No need to keep extra save for that.

Yes, slowly I'll be adding them to all clients and maids, both sfw and nsfw.

Without opening this can of worms again, I'll just say this few things:
Romantic, 1x1 solo, harem and ntr(mostly netorase) events are coming to the game. Neither of them were an afterthought.
Don't know the final % of the content before final release. I'm doing my best to change around content added each week. I'm sorry if I didn't add something that you wanted and I promised yet, but if I stated before "it will be added" and I didn't say that I change my mind, don't worry, sooner or later it will be added.
Please look forward to final release, when we'll end the SCC development and I'll be sure of the all contents and tags in the game.
I removed the harem tag from the thread some time ago now, just to be fair with players. I'll add it again when there will be more harem events.

Thank you all for playing the game and checking it out at this stage and I only hope you'll grow to like it even more with each update.

As some of you might know, I'm sick with the 'you-know-what'. After hard first few days, I'm now better. I'll be still updating the game as before!

Have a great week!

Alex
Hey! When can we expect to see an update for the mac version? thanks!

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes