• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Does Ame not have dialogue for when you give her the pin ? Not sure if i somehow skipped it.
I don't think she does, because I was looking out for it when I did. I'm hoping the dialogue will either pop up as either a chat event or as an end of day event or something for those of us who've already done it once it's added, because I didn't have the presence of mind to save before giving her the pin and I don't want to start over to get to a single dialogue that I'm curious about.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I think what you two want is Netorare and/or Netoraru. This game seems to only have Netorase, though. I do agree that I wish there was more content like that since out of Netorare, Netori, Netorase, and Netoraru, I'm a Netoraru man.

I still think we need better tags than just "NTR." NTR's an acronym + umbrella term. Not a fetish in and of itself. Though, even if it was properly split into 4 tags, I'm not sure they'd be tagged correctly.

I mean, people seem so confused by how complicated the fetish is that everyone just comes up with their definitions after staring at a wall for 7 hours. (Or looking at UrbanDictionary, which is about as useless.) From my experience, it seems like even most NTRists don't seem to know enough about NTR to realize Netoraru exists, let alone know what it means.

People's perceptions of it being so muddled can make it so damn hard for an NTRist to find what they want, even if it's technically tagged right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OK I'm curious... Netoraru? What is that? That's a new term for me!

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
My Japanese is too rusty to figure it out by itself, but by combining the process of elimination with the vestiges of language stuck in my head, "being stolen" versus the "being stolen from" of netorare maybe? As in, where the dude gets stolen by another woman, and it's viewed from the dude's perspective.

Reactions: Riujin

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
My Japanese is too rusty to figure it out by itself, but by combining the process of elimination with the vestiges of language stuck in my head, "being stolen" versus the "being stolen from" of netorare maybe? As in, where the dude gets stolen by another woman, and it's viewed from the dude's perspective.
Thanks! I always knew it as "reverse" ntr or male: netorare

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Thanks! I always knew it as "reverse" ntr or male: netorare
Spoilering into sections since like I said "NTR takes a while to explain, but it's easy to understand once its explained to you once." So, get ready and I think it's fine if you take breaks from this to process it in chunks. It's long.

There's a little more than all this because there are sub-categories of each of the 4 types of NTR. VNDB doesn't do an amazing job at explaining the basic idea of NTR, but it does a fantastic job of explaining the sub-categories. Such as the differences between the sub-categories of Netorare Type A, Netorare Type B, and Netorare Type C.

Just go look on VNDB for those because this post is already long enough.

Last edited:

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Spoilering into sections since like I said "NTR takes a while to explain, but it's easy to understand once its explained to you once." So, get ready and I think it's fine if you take breaks from this to process it in chunks. It's long.

There's a little more than all this because there are sub-categories of each of the 4 types of NTR. VNDB doesn't do an amazing job at explaining the basic idea of NTR, but it does a fantastic job of explaining the sub-categories. Such as the differences between the sub-categories of Netorare Type A, Netorare Type B, and Netorare Type C.

Just go look on VNDB for those because this post is already long enough.

This is somewhat interesting... As a NOR NTR fan NOR hater, I literally had no idea that all of this existed. It's rather fascinating on how can a language be sooo much misunderstood by another :unsure:

Thank you for the clarification ^^

About the game:

How do you trigger the new "flirting" animations?

Reactions: Lou111

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I REALLY love this game and everything about it ESPECIALLY the girls, their unique personalities, their problems, their histories, their pasts and I'm really happy I could help them. I guess what I'm saying is that I love them too much to put them in this line of work and because of that I'm gona have to jump this ship. I'll keep following it, this thread and the changelog and probably try it at a latter version. It's about me as the MC being their pimp: NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Thank you and the best of luck.

Reactions: RareAlexDev

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there everyone!

I REALLY love this game and everything about it ESPECIALLY the girls, their unique personalities, their problems, their histories, their pasts and I'm really happy I could help them. I guess what I'm saying is that I love them too much to put them in this line of work and because of that I'm gona have to jump this ship. I'll keep following it, this thread and the changelog and probably try it at a latter version. It's about me as the MC being their pimp: NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Thank you and the best of luck.
Thank you! There will be more content for the MCxOthers in the future, so you won't have to be 'their pimp', so definitely, if you'll be still interested in the game, come back some time!

Will mac never get updated?
looking for Mac update, any chance the cheat code by modifying in notepad works?
I need to buy new Mac before I'll be able to update Mac builds. My old mac laptop isn't able to work with rendering builds bigger then 2gb. No idea why.
And yes, modifying saves in notepad works.

Save 0.7.12
Thanks, added to main post.

Does Ame not have dialogue for when you give her the pin ? Not sure if i somehow skipped it.
I don't think she does, because I was looking out for it when I did. I'm hoping the dialogue will either pop up as either a chat event or as an end of day event or something for those of us who've already done it once it's added, because I didn't have the presence of mind to save before giving her the pin and I don't want to start over to get to a single dialogue that I'm curious about.
Ame doesn't have the pin dialogue yet. When she will have it, all you'll have to do is take away triangle pin and give her again and the dialogue event will start. No need to keep extra save for that.

Ayo?????????
Finally animated skills?
Yes, slowly I'll be adding them to all clients and maids, both sfw and nsfw.

Without opening this can of worms again, I'll just say this few things:
Romantic, 1x1 solo, harem and ntr(mostly netorase) events are coming to the game. Neither of them were an afterthought.
Don't know the final % of the content before final release. I'm doing my best to change around content added each week. I'm sorry if I didn't add something that you wanted and I promised yet, but if I stated before "it will be added" and I didn't say that I change my mind, don't worry, sooner or later it will be added.
Please look forward to final release, when we'll end the SCC development and I'll be sure of the all contents and tags in the game.
I removed the harem tag from the thread some time ago now, just to be fair with players. I'll add it again when there will be more harem events.

Thank you all for playing the game and checking it out at this stage and I only hope you'll grow to like it even more with each update.

As some of you might know, I'm sick with the 'you-know-what'. After hard first few days, I'm now better. I'll be still updating the game as before!

Have a great week!

Alex

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes