exsomon

May 11, 2020
will there be improvements in gloryhole, vip booth and another room, super vip bedroom.
leveling up them does not give additional animations.

And one more issue, maybe it is due to size of the game, each update game runs slower and slower, drains more resorces and partial unstabilities sometimes missing animations occur more often.

+will there be additional girls, plus sized or busty ones or more bad events like the health inspector because once u get enough money to open the back rooms, money piles up and up just grinding for reputation and number giving is tedious

exsomon

May 11, 2020
anyone got full unlock save ?
Not full unlock i am missing Patreon stuff and some flirt and care animations but all clients and events can bi viewed with nearly full girl abilities

just put the contents of the rar in C:\Users\(user_name)\AppData\Local

and save one is the latest
enjoy

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there!

will there be improvements in gloryhole, vip booth and another room, super vip bedroom.
leveling up them does not give additional animations.

And one more issue, maybe it is due to size of the game, each update game runs slower and slower, drains more resorces and partial unstabilities sometimes missing animations occur more often.

+will there be additional girls, plus sized or busty ones or more bad events like the health inspector because once u get enough money to open the back rooms, money piles up and up just grinding for reputation and number giving is tedious
Yes, there will be some changes and improvements to all rooms mechanic. After reading all the feedback and playing myself with them since their addition I know now what needs to be changed. There will be definitely more animations too!

Yes, that's something I need to spend my time on, optimizations of the game and reducing the size of the game. Definitely important. That will be one of the boring updates and time consuming but needed.

There will be additional girls. No spoiler though. Yes, more bad events and next health inspector events too. I still have loan payment to add each week and bad ends regarding not paying on time.

Hey! When can we expect to see an update for the mac version? thanks!
I need to get new Mac, as my old one from 2015 isn't able to make builds bigger than 2gb for some reason. But before that I hope that making opitimizations I mentioned above will help somehow and let my Mac to make the build.

I just discovered this. It's very good.

It's clearly inspired by the best NTR parts of custom maid 3d

I subscribed to your Patreon. Keep up the good work.

I do have a few things to comment on, though.

1) This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I think 4 is too many girls. I hope there isn't a 5th.

2) Kiss / Custom Maid 3D's devs said their was an impregnation feature once, but they abandoned that path because of technical reason/ they got cold feet. Will you pick up the torch?

3) Don't be reluctant to go to a hospital if things get serious.
That's true, I do like CM3d. Even thought I wasn't thinking about it while creating the first builds of the game, definitely subconsciously I got inspired by it a lot. Thank you for your support! And I hope I'll be able to make game even more enjoyable!
1) There will be another maid. But don't worry, I think you will like the mechanic she will bring with her addition.
2) Impregnation isn't something easy to do. I don't like the idea that on Monday you are not pregnant and next day you have full on 9 months big belly. And if I would like to add the whole pregnacy cycle it would be a big feat to accomplish correctly. Also this isn't something I enjoy in media. That's why torch will have to wait for someone else. Sorry for that.
3) I'm better now. Saturday a week ago was the worst day, barely making through morning, but after that it only get better. I'm still in isolation but slight cough is nothing. Thank you for your concern!

Good lord the soundtrack of this game if you play it for a few hours is so god awfully bad.
I'll be adding more soundtracks to the game and randomizing it in few places, like gameplay, menus etc. This should help.

Is there a mod to unlock everything in the gallery?
No mods, but people are sharing their gallery saves here, you can copy it to your game. I made saves easy to get to and modifiable. In some single player Hgames I too like to cheat my way up that's why I didn't want to make it hard for people to cheat a bit, but also I won't be adding any "win everything" button to the game, so it won't be too easy.

Have a great week everyone! Stay safe!

Alex

Closeid

Sep 24, 2019
2) Impregnation isn't something easy to do. I don't like the idea that on Monday you are not pregnant and next day you have full on 9 months big belly. And if I would like to add the whole pregnacy cycle it would be a big feat to accomplish correctly. Also this isn't something I enjoy in media. That's why torch will have to wait for someone else. Sorry for that.

Alex
That's fair. I can see why that would seriously disrupt normal gameplay.
I don't think I would want that either.

But let me muse a bit.
How what about an alternate ending?
Let's say, making a long chain of flag events that leads to Cynthia agreeing to be impregnated in public/on stream/ ect. Maybe a "celebrating 10,000 customers event" and for the NTR flavor you could have "we will choose one lucky or most loyal customer to have this honor"

For me personally, it's not even about the need to see her pregnant.
I just love the thrill and taboo aspect. And the teasing.
It could end with her coyly announcing her pregnancy test result and that would still be super hot.

speaking of NTR Kiss games. Have you played xx na Kanojo no Tsukurikata 2?
I would recommend that if you can find it. You can see origins of CM3D's NTR approach in that game.

Thanks for your time. Glad you're doing better.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Haven't visited this thread for a long time.
Is it still possible to completely avoid ntr in the game?
And what is the ratio of ntr/non-ntr content in the game at the moment?

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
RareAlexDev hello there,

is there a way to reset the galery?

I'd like to start new and expierence everything new again, but my problem is, that I unlocked many things in the galery back in the day and thus I dont get hints anymore on how to unlock all those scenes during the playthrough
Thanks

Reactions: RareAlexDev

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
RareAlexDev hello there,

I'd like to start new and expierence everything new again, but my problem is, that I unlocked many things in the galery back in the day and thus I dont get hints anymore on how to unlock all those scenes during the playthrough
Thanks
go in the save folder: C:\Users\(user_name)\AppData\Local
and delete all the saves and the gallery

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Is it still possible to completely avoid ntr in the game?
And what is the ratio of ntr/non-ntr content in the game at the moment?
Yes, it is completely avoidable. You have to deliberately purchase an item (a certain pin) and have the girl of your choice use it to advertise your willingness to share her -- essentially pimping them out. I haven't played this a while, but I had the MC and his GF be completely loyal to one another with no one cheating on anyone on the side. You'll get the usual story scenes and the other normal unlocks in the gallery, but it definitely felt limiting especially once you start seeing repeat situations at the end of the day where the game wants to push the player in a certain direction. So there's stuff for loyal/love route, but there's likely much more on the other routes per the nature of the game.
On Windows, the gallery save information is found at C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\Secret_Care_Cafe under the Galleryswitches.ini file. Check that or just delete it. Have fun on the new run! Cheers! (Edit: Oh Klereb ninja'd me and beat me to the answer, lol. Didn't mean to steal your thunder, Klereb.)

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I like it so far i see why people where having trouble it is pretty hard to focus on everything going on during work hours especially when its already hard for some to focus on multiple things at once. I hope we get more of the girlfriend having fun. Not as much as i thought there was especially when she has that type of personality. But all in all love it so far!

Reactions: ankhtar and Back

wiretripped

Dec 12, 2018
Great game. I'd love to see more Rai scenes where she gets blackmailed/coerced/convinced to please patrons.

Quick question: I've done her first event with the media producers, but I seem unable to trigger the second one. Clicking it in her "clients" screen does nada. Are there any prerequisites for that? It doesn't have a "lock icon" over it.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there!

Great game. I'd love to see more Rai scenes where she gets blackmailed/coerced/convinced to please patrons.

Quick question: I've done her first event with the media producers, but I seem unable to trigger the second one. Clicking it in her "clients" screen does nada. Are there any prerequisites for that? It doesn't have a "lock icon" over it.
Requirements are Rai's lewdness over 100, Triangle Pin on and have level 1 or higher of Rai's Mindbreak perk and of course you have to have actions left for today. Weird that it doesn't show you the tip when you hover over it. Do you have magnyfying glass? If not you should buy it for info like that. If yes, than this is a bug, let me know please.

I like it so far i see why people where having trouble it is pretty hard to focus on everything going on during work hours especially when its already hard for some to focus on multiple things at once. I hope we get more of the girlfriend having fun. Not as much as i thought there was especially when she has that type of personality. But all in all love it so far!
I'm glad you like it so far. There will be more of every type of event! Also speed x0.5 that I added last week to Patreon should help with the speed of the gameplay, slowing down clients and letting player think over everything. It's also not a problem for other players because with one click they can just speed it up again to other speeds.

That's fair. I can see why that would seriously disrupt normal gameplay.
I don't think I would want that either.

But let me muse a bit.
How what about an alternate ending?
Let's say, making a long chain of flag events that leads to Cynthia agreeing to be impregnated in public/on stream/ ect. Maybe a "celebrating 10,000 customers event" and for the NTR flavor you could have "we will choose one lucky or most loyal customer to have this honor"

For me personally, it's not even about the need to see her pregnant.
I just love the thrill and taboo aspect. And the teasing.
It could end with her coyly announcing her pregnancy test result and that would still be super hot.

speaking of NTR Kiss games. Have you played xx na Kanojo no Tsukurikata 2?
I would recommend that if you can find it. You can see origins of CM3D's NTR approach in that game.

Thanks for your time. Glad you're doing better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think I did play this game. I recognize the images but remember nothing of it. I think it was quite popular in it's day on h sharing forums.

Does Cynthia actually fucks Jock or it is only foreplay?
In the upcoming public update, it's a setup for nsfw event (so it's only sfw event for now).

Have a chill weekend!

Alex

Last edited:
Reactions: Tribe and Epistofey

Pizza4Everrr

Nov 2, 2017
RareAlexDev SUPER SUPER GRINDY GAME. i like it but.... Lets get some Automation in the game please dev! lol im all for management games but automation is usually the goal isnt it... so mid to late game i dont have to sit there and drag food items, maybe work toward upgrades so the maids start doing things on there own using skills serving foods at certain speeds perhaps!?

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
RareAlexDev SUPER SUPER GRINDY GAME. i like it but.... Lets get some Automation in the game please dev! lol im all for management games but automation is usually the goal isnt it... so mid to late game i dont have to sit there and drag food items, maybe work toward upgrades so the maids start doing things on there own using skills serving foods at certain speeds perhaps!?
Late game you are so much rich that you barely care about money in the first place. It's more about "grinding" stats to evolve maids perks

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Late game you are so much rich that you barely care about money in the first place. It's more about "grinding" stats to evolve maids perks
What Riujin said. Once you start activating more perks, it gets loads easier. I have so much money now that I have no issues whatsoever.

With that said...I'd at least like time to pause when using the girl's abilities. It covers the screen when the photo pops up and you can't service customers because you can't see. It should pause, allow you to enjoy the photo, and then move on afterwards. Yeah, you can always go to the gallery afterwards, but it's particularly annoying when you get a new photo and still trying to manage the cafe and then you have to wait until end of day to give it a better viewing.

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019

Something like this would be interesting to see or like event where girl / girls are having fun with few customers and others come in and join

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I find that it helps a lot in the early portion that for items that are reduced to their cheapest price, to just buy as much of it as you can, max it out if possible. It will ease money in the early part when events happen that causes their prices to go up.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes