Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
So I got access to two more Triangle Pins... as of 0.8.27, are there additional maids aside from the current four? (Ame, Cookie, Rai, Cynthia)

Because if there are, then i have no idea what I'm doing wrong because I haven't gotten them yet.

EDIT

Also, I can't seem to level the girl's skills to do more in the Gloryhole other than handjobs! I already met all the requirements, but it just won't increase, it's stuck at lvl 1!

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So I got access to two more Triangle Pins... as of 0.8.27, are there additional maids aside from the current four? (Ame, Cookie, Rai, Cynthia)

Because if there are, then i have no idea what I'm doing wrong because I haven't gotten them yet.

EDIT

Also, I can't seem to level the girl's skills to do more in the Gloryhole other than handjobs! I already met all the requirements, but it just won't increase, it's stuck at lvl 1!
I'm not sure if it's been confirmed or anything, but there's also space for two more in the Chat menu, so I'm guessing we'll be getting two more girls at some point.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Who's Sister?
Sergil has a sister. The main story at the moment is Ame and Cookie trying to find her and why the two don't talk.

There's also a bit of plot around The Center, the place Sergil was born that lead to his hair color. A lot of stuff that is a WIP

Reactions: RandoCard3

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Are there any other games like this?

Also, do you have to go behind Cynthia's back to do anything with the others, or is the choice just just variations of the same route?

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Does anyone have the 0.8.28 ver? I want to see Ame get piped.
If you're referring to that Patreon post from the 28th, someone here told me it's not actually the update. Not sure I'm convinced, but that was what was said.

AlejTor

Sep 24, 2022
Does anyone have the 0.8.28 ver? I want to see Ame get piped.
Dev hinted that 0.8.28 would go public this weekend.

Secret Care Cafe Patreon version updated to 0.8.28 - 3 new events, Ame's nsfw event with Goth Guy, nsfw-ish chat event for Ame and sfw event with Emilia

Reactions: arvitus

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I really love this game but personally I find the back room stuff just a lil too tedious, honestly my only complaint about this game.
Spend a lot of the game getting into a good flow and all of a sudden I now have to deal with energy and cleanliness constantly switching between windows to manage the girls and because I probably play sub optimally I get overwhelmed lol.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I really love this game but personally I find the back room stuff just a lil too tedious, honestly my only complaint about this game.
Spend a lot of the game getting into a good flow and all of a sudden I now have to deal with energy and cleanliness constantly switching between windows to manage the girls and because I probably play sub optimally I get overwhelmed lol.
I get this. It becomes more micro managing and less enjoying the game at that point unless you set up the girls to be more automative. I do enjoy the little sex scenes that happen in the backroom if you put MC and a girl together.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Agreed, but the cleaning is really the main laborious part.

Rotating the girls in and out of the various other rooms is fairly laidback other than that. What it really needs is an automation toggle for the daily cleaning service, its too annoying to have to keep on buying it.

Reactions: User327

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
Well, the Ame scene was really short and underwhelming, especially if you compare it to older client events.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes