Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
I've discovered a way to tell if your opinion means anything online in less than 10 seconds.
Read the following statement:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you read the statement and your mind disagrees with what you read, your opinion is meaningless to the people in your life. People usually just nod and respond in a noncommittal manner. You're not hopeless, but I can't really advise you on how to recover other than "try not to eat too much shit before you die." Happy fucking New Year.
Can we also push Cynthia and Jock is Best scenes?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretCareCafe-0.8.26Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there any real netorare content yet? I mean like actually doing it behind mc's back. Or is it netorase only.
Alex has said the game will stay Netorase. NTR is strictly off the table and that will not change.

Another update without Android port
Alex doesn't have the resources for an Android Port AND creating updates. When SCC is 100% finished, an Android Build will be completed. For now, wait (2-3 years) or cross your fingers someone else does it

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks, what is the server?

Damn that's sad. Game would be 10 times more awesome with Netorare + Corruption.
Probably but Alex wants to keep it consensial/wholesome and all parties are having fun. That's his theme and he isn't going to change it. Others have come along through the years to ask him but it's been a hard No.

fucdeedee

Oct 1, 2019
How do i trigger the third boss fight? I read that it is a random event where you find Cookies phone but i have skipped over 90 days and it wont happen

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Damn that's sad. Game would be 10 times more awesome with Netorare + Corruption.
I do like that the dev does not change his core fetish-design.
Adding too much fetishes in one game is not a good choice.
Imagine you have to watch 2 gay, 2 futa, 2 furry, 2 lesbian scenes, just to get to your cuck content.
Just like someone who wants to see lesbian content, would play a game that focuses purely on lesbian content, rather than playing this one.

Changing the fetish might get more followers or the opposite.
And its always good to have a Dev, that knows what he wants to create.

EDIT: and i also don't want more girls.
i prefer more content for the 4 maids, rather than another maid.
You see, its hard to make everybody happy :cry:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do i trigger the third boss fight? I read that it is a random event where you find Cookies phone but i have skipped over 90 days and it wont happen
It's a Chat Event meaning you need to talk with her in the Locker Room. When the event starts and you have to search for her, click on her Phone Twice. THEN you find her.

This unlocks the Boss

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
I do like that the dev does not change his core fetish-design.
Adding too much fetishes in one game is not a good choice.
Imagine you have to watch 2 gay, 2 futa, 2 furry, 2 lesbian scenes, just to get to your cuck content.
Just like someone who wants to see lesbian content, would play a game that focuses purely on lesbian content, rather than playing this one.

Changing the fetish might get more followers or the opposite.
And its always good to have a Dev, that knows what he wants to create.

EDIT: and i also don't want more girls.
i prefer more content for the 4 maids, rather than another maid.
You see, its hard to make everybody happy :cry:
Hard agree. Imo, game is perfect as is. I am afraid that adding another maid when Ame is only just getting her client events may make things very slow and tedious.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
I really like this game but it takes way too long to grind money. Hopefully the phasing will be a bit more streamlined in the future when all of the skills are introduced.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes