HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i can't click to play 2 event how can fix or how to do it? thank for advane.

View attachment 3229114 View attachment 3229115
The only requirements are for both:

Agree for the directors vision for an ad with Rai, Rai's lewdness over 100, Triangle Pin on and have level 1 or higher of Rai's Mindbreak perk. Have at least one action point.

Cookie, have 100 Lewd, Triangle Pin, and also have seen Mind Break.

I would skip a day and try again or see if their Lewd Score is above 100

REFZ1150

Dec 11, 2023
The only requirements are for both:

Agree for the directors vision for an ad with Rai, Rai's lewdness over 100, Triangle Pin on and have level 1 or higher of Rai's Mindbreak perk. Have at least one action point.

Cookie, have 100 Lewd, Triangle Pin, and also have seen Mind Break.

I would skip a day and try again or see if their Lewd Score is above 100
thank you. At first I thought it bug it unlocked but can't click.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I have been checking the last 6 months waiting for a new ntr client scene, but I havent seen nothing on changelog.

No new ntr client scene was added in the last updates or I just missed it on changelog?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have been checking the last 6 months waiting for a new ntr client scene, but I havent seen nothing on changelog.

No new ntr client scene was added in the last updates or I just missed it on changelog?
Cynthia got a lesbian scene with Nina not that long ago
Cookie also had a gangbang event at least 4 months ago
And Ame should have one, too

Reactions: Feru452ax

Astayuno

Nov 9, 2021
why isn't there a gallery unlock or save since update 8.20 can someone plz drop the save i don't want to play it all again u recently deleted it by mistake

Y0CT

Nov 17, 2020
1705037785529.png

Does anyone know how to unlock this?

I already unlocked backrooms, but never encounter this event.

Thanks

Cosmonga

Jan 23, 2018
View attachment 3254333

Thanks
I also had trouble unlocking it. It took me about a month to trigger it. Also I attach my gallery - it almost fully unlocked besides new Cynthia's mom event and last blond twins special care pic for each girl.

Reactions: Cockva

Y0CT

Nov 17, 2020
I also had trouble unlocking it. It took me about a month to trigger it. Also I attach my gallery - it almost fully unlocked besides new Cynthia's mom event and last blond twins special care pic for each girl.
I got the 2nd Aruto event. but i can't get the special care of the blond twins for the girls and business woman for Cookie and Ame

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 3254333

Thanks
If you have other gallery scenes missing, the entire process is random. If it's your final one and it's not appearing, that's another thing. Just keep playing because it's all RNG.

I got the 2nd Aruto event. but i can't get the special care of the blond twins for the girls and business woman for Cookie and Ame
Have you been giving out Phone Numbers? You might be missing that but you can check by hovering your mouse over the Client Scene or the Gallery for it

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I love this game. At some point do you plan to add that the girls can work topless or completely naked to serve clients? I think it could be good for a skin
Alex takes ideas in his server. I think that's come up before so could be a thing of when instead of why.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I've discovered a way to tell if your opinion means anything online in less than 10 seconds.
Read the following statement:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you read the statement and your mind disagrees with what you read, your opinion is meaningless to the people in your life. People usually just nod and respond in a noncommittal manner. You're not hopeless, but I can't really advise you on how to recover other than "try not to eat too much shit before you die." Happy fucking New Year.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes