HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
New Public Update is out

Secret Care Cafe release notes ver 0.8.24:

- 3 new events = 1 nsfw Halloween event (21 cgs), 1 new random event (continuation of the last event when Sergil was flashed), 1 new no-chat event with one nsfw cg for Cynthia (after seeing Nina's nsfw event with her

- updated and cleaned summary screen look

- now summary screen shows you how much drinks and foods were used during the day and how much you have left

- now summary screen waits for your click to show you changed stats (second click of mouse or space button ends the screen)

- now at 25% and below cleanliness instead of lower spawn rates of clients, clients have a 25% chance to walk away from the cafe after seeing how dirty it is (instead of sitting down)

- added sound indicators when you buy food/drinks or don't have enough money for it

- capped all food and drinks at 999 pcs (cap might take effect at the end of the next day) (if you overbuy with AutoBuy you will be able to use the over amount next day but if you will still have over 999 at the end of the day, it will reduce itself)

- fixed some more sound distortions in tittle menu

Links:

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Is it even possible to get Rai as a secret lover before the inndoor beach event which allways happens on day 20 because i tried it multible times with a new game file without any results.

The hints in the gallery are also wrong for that to happen.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is it even possible to get Rai as a secret lover before the inndoor beach event which allways happens on day 20 because i tried it multible times with a new game file without any results.

The hints in the gallery are also wrong for that to happen.
I asked Alex on the Discord and he said the following:

" plz tell him its a bug because second summer story should only appear if you purchased and equipted summer skin, ill fix it "

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there any way to restore deleted AutoSave file?
Depends on if you have:

1. The original save location which is located in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Secret_Care_Cafe
2. The save is in your recycling bin

If neither the above apply and you either deleted the entire save folder or switched computers, you can either find and copy over the save from the other computer or you can try and download a tool that tries to recover deleted anything. Google it.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Any new NTR client event these last updates?
Cynthia and Nina (Couple Client with the big guy with glasses) got a lesbian scene.

Other than that, there's some Aftermath content but they are NSFWish and not entirely sexual in nature aka sex and sharing. More like talking, communicating, etc

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What are the activation conditions for the third boss? Do I need a particular amount of popularity points?
You need to see a Cookie event where you find her Phone. Random, so keep going through the days until the phone event pops.

After that it should auto trigger on that next day

Reactions: ItsCoolGuy

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Cynthia and Nina (Couple Client with the big guy with glasses) got a lesbian scene.

Other than that, there's some Aftermath content but they are NSFWish and not entirely sexual in nature aka sex and sharing. More like talking, communicating, etc
So in other words, nothing for Cynthia events after the underwhelming gyuaru couple a few updates back :( If i'm understanding correctly...

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So in other words, nothing for Cynthia events after the underwhelming gyuaru couple a few updates back :( If i'm understanding correctly...
Underwhelming to you but I really liked it. Plus, there's an Aftermath scene for them which teases some nice stuff. Overall, Alex has 4 Maids he needs to flesh out. Cynthia is by no means the spotlight always and forever

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Underwhelming to you but I really liked it. Plus, there's an Aftermath scene for them which teases some nice stuff. Overall, Alex has 4 Maids he needs to flesh out. Cynthia is by no means the spotlight always and forever
Well she hasn't been that for awhile now - as far as I can recall, even prior to the gyuara couple it was a bunch of Cookie and Ami stuff.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Well she hasn't been that for awhile now - as far as I can recall, even prior to the gyuara couple it was a bunch of Cookie and Ami stuff.
I mean you basically refuted my point. With 4 Maids, the content is being spread around on top of single events with Sergil and other women. If you ONLY want Cynthia content, not sure what to tell you. Maybe check out the game a few times a year since that might be in your best interest.

Next update will be Cynthia's Mom by the looks of things

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
He's right, this game is the nothing-update king. No one's getting fleshed out here.

Reactions: anon8525

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I mean you basically refuted my point. With 4 Maids, the content is being spread around on top of single events with Sergil and other women. If you ONLY want Cynthia content, not sure what to tell you. Maybe check out the game a few times a year since that might be in your best interest.

Next update will be Cynthia's Mom by the looks of things
He's right, this game is the nothing-update king. No one's getting fleshed out here.
I mean both of you are right in a way, this game definitely prefers quick updates with smaller content changes.

The issue comes when you average the gain over time and I fear it may be falling behind more traditional 2-3 month release schedules - including accounting for all characters, not just Cynthia or anyone else's favorite.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Personally I wait at least 3 updates before playing it...
I'd rather have him continuing existing client and maid scenes rather than adding new one though! What's the point of having new unfinished things...
Like, cynthia ask if you'd mind her dating the jock again, you answer and nothing...
I'd also like to see some change in the way they welcome the customers and handle them depending on what happened btwn them before.
Like they could sit with them without you asking, or have different cgs. Or they could ask to invite them backstage...

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes