HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Are there plans to translate into other languages?
No. People have offered but the game is still a WIP and there is a LOT of text. Not something that Alex wishes to do since he would also have to update new content every 2 weeks to be translated.

Come back when SCC is done and it's much more feasible

atvlongjump

May 27, 2017
I dropped this game a while back because it was swinging instead of ntr. does it have ntr now with the male lead not allowing it or is it still just share play?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I dropped this game a while back because it was swinging instead of ntr. does it have ntr now with the male lead not allowing it or is it still just share play?
If the game didn't have it back then, why would it suddenly have it now?

And no. Alex is adamant on no hard-NTR. It'll stay sharing and he isn't budging.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Can all FMCs be girlfriends? Also, what is the minimum favor needed to do so?
I might be wrong but the only one who hasn't gotten girlfriend status is Ame.

And it's less Favor and more seeing the Random Event that actually Triggers the Girlfriend Event. I would just keep playing but I do know Rai and Cookie have Girlfriend Status. Ame I am not sure of

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021
I might be wrong but the only one who hasn't gotten girlfriend status is Ame.

And it's less Favor and more seeing the Random Event that actually Triggers the Girlfriend Event. I would just keep playing but I do know Ame and Cookie have Girlfriend Status. Ame I am not sure of
Oh, ok, thank you for the info.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I wonder how the Auto function works for stock, say I want my stock always be at 15, does the Auto function deliver the given amount of goods or does it fill up stock up to the given number in the Auto amounts?

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes