HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I wonder if we can eventually make custom events for this game. Cuz this game is awesome and I personally would like a ton more of Jock client scenes. All of his scenes with Cynthia are easily my favorite stuff.
Are you wishing to mod the game or are you simply asking that you would personally like more Jocke scenes?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Both I guess :unsure:? I would personally like more Jock content(not asking for much, just a small addition of 5gb worth of content:):geek:) but if not then can people possible mod the game in the future and make their own scenes.
Asked Alex on the Discord and he said the adding modding support MIGHT happen and that it is doable. It's just not in his short term plans. Requires a lot of work.

At best, just hope for more Jock scenes. Alex hasn't mentioned how many Client Events there will be per character. In the end what we have might be all we will get due to:

1. There's more Maids on the way with their own Client Scenes
2. Cynthia has other Clients that require content as well

Reactions: KiraJames

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, how can you use Socialize menu of Sergil for Housewife client scene? I already use more than 11 time's give number and take out options. What exatly i need to do to activate it? 2 boss already finished long ago

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
just tried the game and enjoyed it i just hope the dev doesnt plan to do a bait and switch where NTS/Swinging Content turns into NTR since Netorase purpose is ur beloved is letting u have fun with other with the expectation that in the end you will still be together since alot of works recently did that and kinda sad since technically the MC isnt really a bad person as he didnt coerce the GF/Other lovers to do it and if they refuse he would had understand

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
just tried the game and enjoyed it i just hope the dev doesnt plan to do a bait and switch where NTS/Swinging Content turns into NTR since Netorase purpose is ur beloved is letting u have fun with other with the expectation that in the end you will still be together since alot of works recently did that and kinda sad since technically the MC isnt really a bad person as he didnt coerce the GF/Other lovers to do it and if they refuse he would had understand
Alex has said there will be no hard NTR. It will remain swinging/sharing and nothing more.

Reactions: patatovaldes

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello, how can you use Socialize menu of Sergil for Housewife client scene? I already use more than 11 time's give number and take out options. What exatly i need to do to activate it? 2 boss already finished long ago
Scroll left instead of right when in the Social Menu

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
How many updates is best to let drop before jumping back into this one? From what I can tell, updates seem frequent, but small, so it seems like playing after every update would be pretty unsatisfying.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ForeverLosing

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
How many updates is best to let drop before jumping back into this one? From what I can tell, updates seem frequent, but small, so it seems like playing after every update would be pretty unsatisfying.
That's a good question man, I've checked in on the last ten updates or so and they all seem to add 1-2 events, and not ones I'm interested in. I would say it's probably a once a year sort of game.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Come back only after 10+ updates.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretCareCafe-0.8.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
I have a question. At some point I was told I had to make sure I had enough money to actually pay the maids. I haven't paid a single maid a dime. What gives?

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Well that's individualistic, no?
Just read changelog from time to time - if there's enough interesting content for you, then do it.
Easy.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have a question. At some point I was told I had to make sure I had enough money to actually pay the maids. I haven't paid a single maid a dime. What gives?
That and the Loan Payments are not systems turned on at the moment. Just enjoy what's there without having to worry about it at the moment

Reactions: Big Daddy

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
I was looking for a Netorare since the Tag was there but its Netorase not Netorare
Should have Separate the tags about NTR to Netorare - Netorase - & Netori
so I can easily find the Games that has Netorare
I always got mislead about the Games I played that has a Netorare tag to it but got Netorase & Netori
When I ask what kind of NTR is it but sometimes never got reply

J05082

Jun 21, 2022
Should have Separate the tags about NTR to Netorare - Netorase - & Netori
so I can easily find the Games that has Netorare
It looks like the tag system is getting an update soon to separate NTR from NTS and Netori, not sure when that'll be though.

I always got mislead about the Games I played that has a Netorare tag to it but got Netorase & Netori"
You're getting misled and finding netorase games? Where? Us NTS fans are in the trenches looking for fun/consenting sharing games lmao

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes