SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
I allowed her to use the cafe at night, but when I did she didn't have the triangle pin, but now that she does have one I can't replay the first event.
hmm... maybe it's bug coz she hadn't pin
you can join RareAlex Discord channel and report this bug there

what about saves? can't you rollback?

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
money is so easy to make in this game i honest want something to be add so i dont have literal millions just sitting there. Idk make me pay rent or something

Reactions: D Dave

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
money is so easy to make in this game i honest want something to be add so i dont have literal millions just sitting there. Idk make me pay rent or something
I would like that too. But i don't have high hopes, that it will be implemented.

Balancing a game is difficult, unlike everything else, where you know that it works.
I have nice music -> music is done.
Nice graphics -> graphics are done.
But balancing needs lots of testing, finding the right balance between too hard and too easy, while also taking care that it doesn't turn into a grindfest, or even worse, an idle game.

And balancing has to be recalibrated every time the game mechanics change.
So, i understand why many Devs prefer to make a VN, or an idle game instead.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Almost 6 hours and still black screen. Maybe I should download again :/

Edit: Didn't work

Edit 2: Started a new game, no problems so far
do you still have the same problem ? cuz i am on day 39 (the black screens for me started on day 23) but i tried surpassing the black screen by closing the game and loading it again but i still have the black screen but sometimes it does not appear if i close the game and re open the game BUT most of the time i have to re open the game like 3 times in a row after finishing a day 40 for example

Last edited:

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey, yeah, this is a bug I discovered thanks to MikeOG's save.
I fixed it for the next update, in the meantime to temporary fix it you can do the below:

in savefile you are using change or add: main_Sergil_backstory_first_event="1.000000"
in gallery file change or add: main_Sergil_backstory_first_cg="1.000000"

This will let you see the event from the gallery and it should fix the black screen.

I'm sorry that this happened, but thanks to MikeOG for providing the save.

Have a good weekend guys.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is it possible to access all Cynthia's NTR content without Sergill fucking other girls?
I'm leaning towards no because some of the Aftermath scenes have Sergil fucking someone like Cookie or Ame. There are also random events you cannot shut off that have Sergil with someone else especially if it's inside of Cynthia's Storyline. Cookie and Ame being the ones I can think of from the top of my head.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
I'm leaning towards no because some of the Aftermath scenes have Sergil fucking someone like Cookie or Ame. There are also random events you cannot shut off that have Sergil with someone else especially if it's inside of Cynthia's Storyline. Cookie and Ame being the ones I can think of from the top of my head.
I havenn´t reach it yet but i think you have to be Cookie´s lover in order to Cynthia have her second gang bang if i am not mistaken. It is a pitty i would love to make Sergill a faithful husband to a slut hotwife like Cynthia

Reactions: ename144

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I havenn´t reach it yet but i think you have to be Cookie´s lover in order to Cynthia have her second gang bang if i am not mistaken. It is a pitty i would love to make Sergill a faithful husband to a slut hotwife like Cynthia
Yeah, some plotlines are interwoven so there's no way to allow ONLY Cynthia to get action and Sergil gets none. Not from what I can tell anyways

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes