HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I wonder how the Auto function works for stock, say I want my stock always be at 15, does the Auto function deliver the given amount of goods or does it fill up stock up to the given number in the Auto amounts?
It's mainly for those that have money but don't want to be bothered with manual buying. So long as you have money, 15 of say; Hotdogs, will be added until you hit 15.

If you don't have money, it'll try and get close to that limit.

Not sure about what items proceed others if you end up having the entire storein Autopay. I think it just goes through the list from top to bottom

Reactions: Firaxius

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
It's mainly for those that have money but don't want to be bothered with manual buying. So long as you have money, 15 of say; Hotdogs, will be added until you hit 15.

If you don't have money, it'll try and get close to that limit.

Not sure about what items proceed others if you end up having the entire storein Autopay. I think it just goes through the list from top to bottom
Thanks for the answer, that exact the function I like, I was worried if set to auto 15 it would buy 15 goods and not fill up till you have 15. Will be using it then, makes it a bit easier to maintain my stock.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for the answer, that exact the function I like, I was worried if set to auto 15 it would buy 15 goods and not fill up till you have 15. Will be using it then, makes it a bit easier to maintain my stock.
It's pretty handy but yeah so long as you have money, it'll keep the stock AT the number you specify. No money, it'll probably buy whatever it can. Never really paid attention so don't have more details other than what I think the system is working on after awhile.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I have a doubt,there are in this game hidding NTR?,i mean your caracther is pure and you not want that your girls have sex with others but your girls will have sex with others,even your girlfriend,there are this option??

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I have a doubt,there are in this game hidding NTR?,i mean your caracther is pure and you not want that your girls have sex with others but your girls will have sex with others,even your girlfriend,there are this option??
It's definitely not hidden, lol.

seanxr1986

Sep 10, 2018
hopefully they add a feature for them to have fun without the pin if right parameters are met. would love to find out Gf is working gloryhole or performing acts for customers because BF did not talk to her enough(get the events from interacting)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
hopefully they add a feature for them to have fun without the pin if right parameters are met. would love to find out Gf is working gloryhole or performing acts for customers because BF did not talk to her enough(get the events from interacting)
This is hard NTR and if you check the previous page, Alex has said he is never going to add hard NTR. The game will always be around the idea of sharing through consent. That won't be changing.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
why cant I put the girls to the vip room?
Make sure you have the following:

1. The VIP Room is actually open. In the top left corner is the ... button. This is where you can turn on VIP and Gloryhole
2. The girl in question has a Triangle Pin
3. There is a girl out front to actually invite people inside

prokastynat

Aug 1, 2020
hey, I just downloaded game and I don't see in game energy and cleanisness. That's because not patreon version? And also I cannot unlock backroom. Can someone explain? Thanks.

bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
hey, I just downloaded game and I don't see in game energy and cleanisness. That's because not patreon version? And also I cannot unlock backroom. Can someone explain? Thanks.
Progress the story until you beat the 2nd boss and unlocked the 4th maid. Then the Backrooms should unlock.
You can see energy at the end of day screen and in between days in the chat menu. (Also in the unlocked Backrooms)
Regarding cleanliness, not totally sure, but I think it gets unlocked with the Backrooms, since there you have a room for cleaning and before that you can only influence it with an item in from the shop.

prokastynat

Aug 1, 2020
hmmmm and how can I unlock next maid? Also I don't see energy in chat menu, and I cannot buy energy drinks. Idk what he hell.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
hmmmm and how can I unlock next maid? Also I don't see energy in chat menu, and I cannot buy energy drinks. Idk what he hell.
1. Beat the 2nd boss
2. Keep playing until a random event drops of a goth girl on a park bench
3. Keep playing until she joins
4. You will get a notification that Backrooms can be bought

That's the order. Events are all randomized so just keep playing until all 4 are done

bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
I tried a new game and it seem like its not there at the start, so I guess it unlocks with the Backrooms.
The same goes for the 4th maid, you get her event after the 2nd boss.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes