Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Personally I wait at least 3 updates before playing it...
I'd rather have him continuing existing client and maid scenes rather than adding new one though! What's the point of having new unfinished things...
Like, cynthia ask if you'd mind her dating the jock again, you answer and nothing...
I'd also like to see some change in the way they welcome the customers and handle them depending on what happened btwn them before.
Like they could sit with them without you asking, or have different cgs. Or they could ask to invite them backstage...
Exactly how I think about this - frustrating part is these changes would be so little work, the groundwork is already there, in most cases he could reuse cgs, just a matter of typing out a few lines of new dialogue.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
It’s been a while since I played this game, can anyone tell me if Ame has already received any love… from the clients?

If I wasn’t clear, I want to know if she has already received any ntr event?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It’s been a while since I played this game, can anyone tell me if Ame has already received any love… from the clients?

If I wasn’t clear, I want to know if she has already received any ntr event?
She has one I believe but it's been a minute. She has had a few scenes with Sergil and Cynthia and this last Public Update; they had a Halloween Event together.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Screenshot_263.png

Free SCC Wallpapers!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Man this game is good. But pls give us the opportunity to change MC's name. :oops:
Probably not in the cards since Sergil is his own character Since Alex is writing his own story, Sergil is supposed to have urgency on his own.

• Sad
Reactions: myZone

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
if i use the Pin purchase limit on the max total of planned girls its gonna be a while to see them fleshed out or only a few scenes gonna be a while ebfore i get enough content for the chars i like maybe il try what other say come abck after 4-6 updates

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
if i use the Pin purchase limit on the max total of planned girls its gonna be a while to see them fleshed out or only a few scenes gonna be a while ebfore i get enough content for the chars i like maybe il try what other say come abck after 4-6 updates
4 current girls have Client Scenes. As for the next character and what content will arrive, no idea. The next Maid hasn't been teased outside of the fact she does exist but no ETA for her.

Her launching WITH Client Scenes is also up in the air. Best just keep track of Changelogs and do as you wanted, come back after 4-6 updates

hddhhdhdv2276

Jul 31, 2022
How do I put it in full screen without losing image quality? And how do I repeat events that don't unlock from the gallery but have already happened?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do I put it in full screen without losing image quality? And how do I repeat events that don't unlock from the gallery but have already happened?
Main Menu has a resolution setting but it looks like it's compressing on your end. No idea if there's a way to full screen without it doing that.

As for the Scenes, if it isn't in the Gallery, you cannot replay it.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes