SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Awesome game that I've been following for a long time. Yes, there is a certain amount of grind, but, how to say, it is nicely done or something. A lot has already been added and even more in the plans, I like how the game is developing, very understandable and fairly simple gameplay, they clearly make it clear how to open certain scenes, nice music, graphics, characters simple, but you get used to them. There are small bugs, mainly with the interface, but I think they will be fixed. On older versions there were performance problems, now I see that a lot of work has been done and everything works fine!
Glad to see the game continues to grow. I wish the author good luck! I'll be sure to subscribe to Patreon as soon as I get a chance.

P.S. If you do not have enough money, try to build the correct order of buying abilities. Do not chase events and scenes. First fix your financial situation - then it will be easier.
Even before the arrival of Ame, girls pulled 7-8k a day for me. And with Ame after a week of pumping, all 10k+ every day. There are no problems with this

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
i wish update notes weren't locked behind a paywall i can 100% understand a new version of a game

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
What should I do to have more people in the back rooms? there are days when there is no one.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm really curious about 7.30, why did it take so long? Does anyone know?
Alex thought he could optimize aka make the game run better/lower the file size but it quickly spiraled out of control. He was planning on releasing an update last Sunday, but Patrons voted for him to add content instead. That's why it got delayed until today.

So has the game been better optimize in this update?
Yup

What should I do to have more people in the back rooms? there are days when there is no one.
RNG dude. Just keep playing and assisigning a maid out front of the cafe. If there's nobody out front, customers don't show up as often.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Alex thought he could optimize aka make the game run better/lower the file size but it quickly spiraled out of control. He was planning on releasing an update last Sunday, but Patrons voted for him to add content instead. That's why it got delayed until today.

Yup

RNG dude. Just keep playing and assisigning a maid out front of the cafe. If there's nobody out front, customers don't show up as often.
That sounds wonderful! I'm really curious if he managed or not

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020

Yup

So this means the RAM usage has gone down, which it was devastatingly high.
I only have 8GB of RAM of which 45-50% is in use in any given time. And this game pushes the RAM usage to 100% causing my PC to slow to a crawl.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So this means the RAM usage has gone down, which it was devastatingly high.
I only have 8GB of RAM of which 45-50% is in use in any given time. And this game pushes the RAM usage to 100% causing my PC to slow to a crawl.
I'm actually in the same boat. My laptop is 8gb and I literally can't play the game on it. My main computer can though. You almost required to have 16gb of RAM for this game but I'm not sure why.

Regardless, once the update is out to Public, you can see if it helps

Reactions: DioVAnna
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes