andres15rm

Mar 6, 2019
Is there any option to make the girls "work"? having to choose the food every time end making the game really boring, I unlocked an option for the girls to remove a costumer if they finished and I though maybe there is a skill for the food too, if not I prefer to stop playing because takes too much time and is not fun to play always the same without happening anything while working (only at the end of the day)

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
So I saw some of the dev's responses for his plans for NTR but I was wondering, are we going to get some longer NTR paths and endings where it turns into straight cheating? I saw some hints in what is currently in the game but I was afraid it might just be a quick ending after the scene or just not enough betrayal to be satisfying. That conversation Cynthia and Sergil had after the gang bang was perfect and the Sergil scene after was fantastic. I would definitely be looking forward to seeing more conversations like that when the ladies do eventually get corrupted.

The sharing just... wasn't enough to be considered NTR from my point of view.

Last edited:

richter_gray

Jan 14, 2019
So I saw some of the dev's responses to his plans for the NTR but I was wondering... Are we going to get some longer NTR paths and endings where it turns into straight cheating? I saw some hints in what is currently in the game but I was afraid it might be just quick ending after the scene or just not enough betrayal to be satisfying. That conversation Cynthia and Segil had after the gangbang was perfect and sergil scene after was fantastic. I would definitely be looking forward to seeing more conversations like that when the ladies do eventually get corrupted.

The sharing just... wasn't enough to be considered NTR from my point of view.
NTR includes Netorare, Netorase and Netori, this game is the Netorase type.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
After conspicuously thirsting all this time, Ame finally gets to touch Sergil's dick! In multiple ways, even! And she even gets a sweet friendship moment with Cookie to top it off. We'll heal that girl yet. Though I hope she'll remain just as scarousing as before.

Though the new animations do bring up another question I've had for a while. Where are the new glory hole animations that were added several updates back? Because I'm only seeing the ones that have been there since before then. Do I need to level up the GH room to make them turn up, or are they just the old animations touched up?

Speaking of relatively new content I can't seem to get to, how do I spawn the Shy Couple? They turned up once when they were first added, and I haven't seen them outside the client book since, after over a week of in-game time. Are they supposed to be this rare?

Oh, and I also really like how the client book is in this latest update. The girls' notes on the margins add a nice bit of flavor to it, and help make it feel like they do, in fact, interact with the same people in the cafe. Though it might prove a tad cluttered if you plan to add more girls to the roster in the future.

• Hey there
Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
only the glory hole I wait to see,Dev promised to upgrade the back rooms,we are anxiously waiting for him to do so.is the most interesting part of this game.
to suggest prices in glory hole, blowjob 50,pussy 100,anal 150.:love:

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
-Tells peoples their opinions don't matter yet posts how uninterested certain tags makes him.
-Tells people if they bothered read something yet can't even bother to read the thread he posts in.
-Tells people not to embarrass themselves yet completely makes himself a hypocrite in 3 sentences...
-Post History of going into games with the ntr tag even though he doesn't like ntr just to say how uninterested they make him in playing them.

Now that is embarrassing lmao. :ROFLMAO:
He is just another 1 of those romance-starved clowns that think his fictional waifu's are real. might as well ignore everything he says from this point forward.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
What's up with the new font, that is NOT REALLY seen when buying non-food items. The previous one [v0.7.26] was easily readable... but the new one [v0.7.27] is almost invisible

Last edited:
Reactions: lecsys3001

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there,
What's up with the new font, that is NOT REALLY seen when buying non-food items. The previous one [v0.7.26] was easily readable... but the new one [v0.7.27] is almost invisible
It's a bug, font change leaked from the client's book to the shop items, fixed in next version, sorry for that.

how to trigger breakroom scene?
to get a break room animation, max out the sergils Help Out skill, put him in breakroom and other maid, while she is his secret lover or over 50 lewdness (depending which girl). Scenes to them will be added later.

Can we get an android version of this game?
Android version will be done closer to finished product as it needs a lot of extra work to get it to work.

only the glory hole I wait to see,Dev promised to upgrade the back rooms,we are anxiously waiting for him to do so.is the most interesting part of this game.
to suggest prices in glory hole, blowjob 50,pussy 100,anal 150.:love:
Yup, hoped to finish up the backrooms upgrade in June, but moved it to July, hopefully you'll enjoy it!

how do i unlocked the backrooms?
After the second boss, few days later (and events) you unlock them together with new maid.

what's the deal with so many games not updating the mac version. does it require a ton of extra work?
Not sure about this game, but I've seen this with some Ren'Py games recently and that's absurd since you're just checking a box to do the mac build.
For GMS2 (the engine I'm using for coding everything) you can either code on the Mac and create builds from there or you can connect your PC to your Mac and create builds that way. You have to have registered Apple's Programmer account on both Mac and PC. Unfortunetly my old Mac isn't able to create builds over 2gb size (I was never able to figure out why, probably just too old of the machine).
I'm currently looking into buying new Mac, so hopefully soon I'll resume Mac builds.

Have a great week.
Alex

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Hey there,

It's a bug, font change leaked from the client's book to the shop items, fixed in next version, sorry for that.

to get a break room animation, max out the sergils Help Out skill, put him in breakroom and other maid, while she is his secret lover or over 50 lewdness (depending which girl). Scenes to them will be added later.

Android version will be done closer to finished product as it needs a lot of extra work to get it to work.

Yup, hoped to finish up the backrooms upgrade in June, but moved it to July, hopefully you'll enjoy it!

After the second boss, few days later (and events) you unlock them together with new maid.

For GMS2 (the engine I'm using for coding everything) you can either code on the Mac and create builds from there or you can connect your PC to your Mac and create builds that way. You have to have registered Apple's Programmer account on both Mac and PC. Unfortunetly my old Mac isn't able to create builds over 2gb size (I was never able to figure out why, probably just too old of the machine).
I'm currently looking into buying new Mac, so hopefully soon I'll resume Mac builds.

Have a great week.
Alex
Yeah, it's better to do android at the end of game. I am happy knowing you will port this game

Reactions: RareAlexDev

Arkade

May 23, 2017
NTR includes Netorare, Netorase and Netori, this game is the Netorase type.
No. Netorase would imply mc has a cuckold fetish and wants his girlfriend to cheat for sexual gratification. This game he literally just doesnt care. His opinion is "Its up to her".. And theyre in a very open relationship qhere both are allowed to see any girl or guy without the other feeling bad about it. The girlfriend also sets up the other girls for the mcs fun. Its just swinging.hence tag. The NTR tag doesnt belong. And the fact it says netori on the info of the pin is extra wrong since thats just completely different perspective than what is currently in the game anywhere.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes