Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
I think I might have asked this before, but I forget. Are there plans to add non-netorase NTR content? Stuff unrelated to the pin, I mean.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I just had the random event pop up where the tanned girl gives you two tickets to go to a pool, and I have to ask, is this a reoccurring event, because it's asking me to pick who I want to go with, but I want to experience it with each of them (Cynthia, Cookie and Rai).

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
so ntr doesn't have to be realistic but harem does?
I'm a fan of character-driven NTR drama (also largely not grounded and basically unicorns among western games), I end up wading through a lot of NTR and sharing type stories I hate, and you'll see this all the time: fans that really believe these ridiculous scenarios are somehow less contrived than the generic harem power fantasy.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I just got introduced to Ame, and after seeing a couple of her events I can say for certain that she's a fucking psycho, but I love it, lmao.
To be honest im usually not a fan of the whole gothic thing myself but I like Ame. She's a little stalkerish but I like her interactions with Cynthia lol and she is pretty sexy in her masturbation scene.

Reactions: Vertius

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
To be honest im usually not a fan of the whole gothic thing myself but I like Ame. She's a little stalkerish but I like her interactions with Cynthia lol and she is pretty sexy in her masturbation scene.
I've always liked goth girls, I just don't really like stalker/yandere girls because usually it gets ugly, however, in a situation like this where it's a light-hearted story with no horror tag in sight, I love it. I haven't seen any of her h-scenes yes, so I'm excited for that.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
I really like the concept of this game, but it hogs 3GB of memory. There are so many games on F95Zone that are higher fidelity that keep the RAM usage below 300-500MB.
I only got 8GB to work with, more likely less than even that factoring in the running background apps. I can only hope that some day the Developer can optimize his game enough so lower end PCs can run it. I can't stress enough how much I wanted to play this game.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I really like the concept of this game, but it hogs 3GB of memory. There are so many games on F95Zone that are higher fidelity that keep the RAM usage below 300-500MB.
I'm not sure how the Game Developer got the Ren'Py engine to use so much RAM. I only got 8GB to work with, more likely less than even that factoring in the running background apps. I can only hope that some day the Developer can optimize his game enough so lower end PCs can run it. I can't stress enough how much I wanted to play this game.
The engine is not Ren'Py, it's GMS2 .

Reactions: KiraJames

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I decided to go into the topic and see how the development of the game is progressing.
And judging by the comments, the inflection clearly went in the direction "not interesting to me." It's a pity.
It remains only to find out if the "not interesting side" is still completely avoidable or if it is now necessary for the economic aspect of the game.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I decided to go into the topic and see how the development of the game is progressing.
And judging by the comments, the inflection clearly went in the direction "not interesting to me." It's a pity.
It remains only to find out if the "not interesting side" is still completely avoidable or if it is now necessary for the economic aspect of the game.
If you bothered to read the thread instead of typing out how uninterested certain content makes you, you would have your answer. No one cares if certain content makes you uninterested in the game btw.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
If you bothered to read the thread instead of typing out how uninterested certain content makes you, you would have your answer. No one cares if certain content makes you uninterested in the game btw.
Dude, I'm disappointing you. Your opinion doesn't really matter to anyone.
And if you bothered to read the branch, you would know that I have been in this topic for a long time and I do not go into it for the first time.
So don't embarrass yourself even more, otherwise I'll just throw you in the mute.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
And if you bothered to read the branch, you would know that I have been in this topic for a long time and I do not go into it for the first time.
So don't embarrass yourself even more, otherwise I'll just throw you in the mute.
Dude (sharing is happiness).

Reactions: Yukihirou

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
-Tells peoples their opinions don't matter yet posts how uninterested certain tags makes him.
-Tells people if they bothered read something yet can't even bother to read the thread he posts in.
-Tells people not to embarrass themselves yet completely makes himself a hypocrite in 3 sentences...
-Post History of going into games with the ntr tag even though he doesn't like ntr just to say how uninterested they make him in playing them.

Now that is embarrassing lmao. :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes