iamownzor

Jan 22, 2019
-Tells peoples their opinions don't matter yet posts how uninterested certain tags makes him.
-Tells people if they bothered read something yet can't even bother to read the thread he posts in.
-Tells people not to embarrass themselves yet completely makes himself a hypocrite in 3 sentences...
-Post History of going into games with the ntr tag even though he doesn't like ntr just to say how uninterested they make him in playing them.

Now that is embarrassing lmao. :ROFLMAO:
Careful now! You're going to get thrown "in the mute"!

Innersent

Sep 26, 2018
is there an auto feature yet, been like 6months since i last asked lol, cant be bothered with the grind the entire time

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Just downloaded the game last night and played about two hours but only got 3 vanilla sex scenes with the gf. The girls can flirt and give their phone numbers to customers but no actual lewds. What is the best/fastest way to advance in the story? How long until I get to the prostitution and sharing content? I like the presentation and mechanics so far but can only take so much more grind without faps.

Reactions: Priappus

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Just downloaded the game last night and played about two hours but only got 3 vanilla sex scenes with the gf. The girls can flirt and give their phone numbers to customers but no actual lewds. What is the best/fastest way to advance in the story? How long until I get to the prostitution and sharing content? I like the presentation and mechanics so far but can only take so much more grind without faps.
To unlock the sharing content it is necessary to buy a product (I forgot the name) from the store and give it to the girl you want to share.
If you change your mind you can always take the product out of her.

Reactions: naurd

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Just downloaded the game last night and played about two hours but only got 3 vanilla sex scenes with the gf. The girls can flirt and give their phone numbers to customers but no actual lewds. What is the best/fastest way to advance in the story? How long until I get to the prostitution and sharing content?
Buy one pin (it costs 1000 if I'm not wrong) and give it to the girl you want to go wild (if you're not far enough either on her stats or in the phone numbers, you may wait a bit).

Reactions: naurd

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Buy one pin (it costs 1000 if I'm not wrong) and give it to the girl you want to go wild (if you're not far enough either on her stats or in the phone numbers, you may wait a bit).
To unlock the sharing content it is necessary to buy a product (I forgot the name) from the store and give it to the girl you want to share.
If you change your mind you can always take the product out of her.
Thanks, I haven't really messed around with the products so that would explain it.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Does anybody know where the saves are located on the harddrive ? I have to reinstall windows but I don't want to lose my saves.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
how to get the NTR ? i bought the item and giving her number everytime nothing happens when i chat with her or after working shift help ?

dattang

Sep 17, 2017
Also I think there is a bug where the perk "help in the back" gets reset every time I load the game or start it up :(

Reactions: JJCQ

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
i really hope for more adventurious swinging scenes. REALLY when Cynthia scene with the gym guy you can probably make lot of content with it!!!

also will you put Gyaru-oh character in this game not as costumer but as waitress so it will be ez for sergil to take out female Costumer easily LOL

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there,
Also I think there is a bug where the perk "help in the back" gets reset every time I load the game or start it up :(
Fixed, sorry the issue.

Hey...I really hate to ask this, but... Is NTR avoidable?
yes. to get ntr you have to buy a special item and give it to the maids. if you don't, no ntr will appear.

Is there any Android port for this game?
unfortunately not yet.

please help. How to play on Mac
Mac builds are old, I'm currently looking for better Mac to be able to make the build up to date.

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
what's the deal with so many games not updating the mac version. does it require a ton of extra work?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
what's the deal with so many games not updating the mac version. does it require a ton of extra work?
Not sure about this game, but I've seen this with some Ren'Py games recently and that's absurd since you're just checking a box to do the mac build.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes