DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
Happy to see in the changelog developer attempted again to rein in the game's RAM usage.
So I thought I give the game another shot since I'm still a big fan of this game's concept.
After starting it up you can tell it's way better optimize because the PC lacked the jet engine sound of the prior update.
But just to be thorough I decided to go into Task Manger only to see that the game is using 2914.MB of RAM which is a frightening amount on my PC.
It's still very much an improvement since it only uses 88% of my 8GB RAM as apposed to 100%.
I feel though this is still way to much RAM usage for my PC.
And if I go off your response post there doesn't seem like there is much more you can do.
I hope I'm wrong and you can some how get it to use a more acceptable amount of my RAM like 65%-75%.
I'll give it another attempt on the next update and I thank you for your effort, I wish you the best in luck.

Reactions: RareAlexDev

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I made a small fan sign, if anyone is interested... :HideThePain: Later I will make several more versions with different girls.
View attachment 1960838
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A small update, more versions
View attachment 1962654 View attachment 1962653
View attachment 1964386 View attachment 1965146
I havent played the game in a while, but are those CGs on your Signatures ingame now? like H-Scenes while you play during working hours?

Gerasimm

Aug 11, 2018
Google Translate:
I really hope that in the new update, tons of new content will still be delivered =) and it will be very cool that no one will listen to the opponents of NTR =)

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and Sunwolf

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
It would be nice if the backroom sex scenes other than just glory hole, had that close up camera too.

It is slightly blue ballish when the animation is that tiny.

Reactions: HornPlayer
Sep 24, 2019
rai and cookie scene.png
Can someone explain how to trigger this scene? the wording on this confuses me.
What does handle clients alone mean? i can't serve the clients food? use abilities? can i assign them to clients?
thx

bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
View attachment 1977947
Can someone explain how to trigger this scene? the wording on this confuses me.
What does handle clients alone mean? i can't serve the clients food? use abilities? can i assign them to clients?
thx
Its one of the random scenes after you finish a day, Cookie and Rai complain about some customer and you choose to let them handle it themselves. Then I think you have the 50% chance for it to be the NSFWish scene.

Jun 25, 2018
I've missed one of Rai's CGs. I don't have the 3rd one in special care, but I do have the 4th. I've used special care a few times now, but keep getting the 4th CG. Will the 3rd one eventually trigger if I keep using special care?

Thanks.

EDIT: Just used special care and got the 2nd CG, so I'm guessing there is an element of RNG to what you get. Would be good if someone could confirm this.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So, after not playing the previous two releases and now playing this latest, I've noticed that in some cases, the performance has become worse. When in the cafe, sometimes the screen freezes when displaying a photo of maid ability and dropping an item on a customer.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
EDIT: Never mind me, I just let it load and it eventually did after 1-2 min.

My game's freezing when clicking "Next Day" the day after I got the back rooms and Ame showed up. So, not able to progress. I'm not sure if this is the place for it, but are there debug options so I can generate a log file to help the dev figure this one out?

Last edited:

Gerasimm

Aug 11, 2018
It would be very cool if they made a mechanism so that the maids would secretly "shpilli villi" (fuck) with customers in some special back room with a camera, and not just a picture of the closing of the order was

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and Priappus

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
It would be very cool if they made a mechanism so that the maids would secretly "shpilli villi" (fuck) with customers in some special back room with a camera, and not just a picture of the closing of the order was
I think there will be a lot in development in the future, it’s just impossible to add everything at once. At least for starters we have a VIP room where something will ever happen
And so the game develops and does not stand still, and it pleases

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Quick question:

What's the ratio of NTR to Non-NTR content?

I haven't played in a while and am wondering if it's worth getting the latest version.
I can't say overall since I haven't looked at the sharing stuff, but the last few updates have been putting in a lot of Sergil scenes. I would say its worth now, epsceially if it keeps going at this rate

Edit: So that was a bad assumption.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back and hobobobb

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
It's not NTR if the main character is both allowing and outright encouraging it. That literally goes against what NTR is...
Oh.. I'm sorry..
I guess that that developers themselves was wrong?

Because according to Page 1 Dev post. (underlining mine, but maintained spoiler tags to be polite)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clearly, no NTR here... your right, the Dev is wrong...:rolleyes:

Seriously though, what is a potential player, who actually reads the Page 1 information going to conclude here?

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Oh.. I'm sorry..
I guess that that developers themselves was wrong?

Because according to Page 1 Dev post. (underlining mine, but maintained spoiler tags to be polite)

Clearly, no NTR here... your right, the Dev is wrong...:rolleyes:

Seriously though, what is a potential player, who actually reads the Page 1 information going to conclude here?
When a person reads ntr they think it means netorare, but in the case of this game it is netorase. That's why the guy said that there is no ntr in this game, not that he is correct since netorase is a form of ntr just like netori.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
When a person reads ntr they think it means netorare, but in the case of this game it is netorase. That's why the guy said that there is no ntr in this game, not that he is correct since netorase is a form of ntr just like netori.
I forgot that there was technically two forms of NTR but most people refer to the "negative" one when they use the term, yeah.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I forgot that there was technically two forms of NTR but most people refer to the "negative" one when they use the term, yeah.
well, there's at least three. NeToRare - you completely lose them to someone else. NeToRase - you're a cuckold that enjoys seeing your woman fuck others...sometimes, but not always, involves humiliation and other "subgenres" of being a cuckold. And then there's NeToRi, where you're the one stealing women from others. I did see one person reference a fourth, but I've not seen it anywhere else than his post on this site.

And then there's swinging...where you and your partner swap couples, etc...but no one really gets off on the other fucking someone else, such as in a cuckold/cuckqeen situation.

Reactions: LowLevelLesser

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
well, there's at least three. NeToRare - you completely lose them to someone else. NeToRase - you're a cuckold that enjoys seeing your woman fuck others...sometimes, but not always, involves humiliation and other "subgenres" of being a cuckold. And then there's NeToRi, where you're the one stealing women from others. I did see one person reference a fourth, but I've not seen it anywhere else than his post on this site.

And then there's swinging...where you and your partner swap couples, etc...but no one really gets off on the other fucking someone else, such as in a cuckold/cuckqeen situation.

All I am asking is how much content there is in regards to NTR (negative, positive, neutral, whatever) vs the "only with MC".

Like if the game is 80% "Some type of sharing that I shouldn't call NTR even though the Dev does" vs 20 "Only with MC, or not sharing or whatever"

If the content split is like 80/20 it's probably not worth the time of a player who won't "buy the pin", if it's closer to 50/50, something like 60/40 or whatever, that's a different story.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes