Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You get lewd images during service when you use the Flirt, Takeout, Give Number, and Special Care actions. There are events that will happen at end of the service game play. Additionally, if you Talk to the girls at the end of shift, go to their "Client" menu, there are several scenes you can activate over time by clicking on them. I think those are all NTR scenes, if I'm not mistaken, though.
Ah I see, too bad. I though there would be like little animations of them doing secret handjobs or something. Oh well, I guess if that was the case this game would be higher rated.

Thanks!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ah I see, too bad. I though there would be like little animations of them doing secret handjobs or something. Oh well, I guess if that was the case this game would be higher rated.

Thanks!
If a customer goes into the gloryhole room, there are some animations. There used to be only one standard hand job, but more and more are getting added.

Reactions: Priappus

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I guess it is my rig, but this game is pretty much unplayable with the constant unresponsive messages, and stalls that I get. So it is a pass for me. I wish the dev success.

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
Don't know if it's intended because its towards the end of content but Ame's lonewolf absolutely breaks the game wide open. You can rake in atleast 30k a day after you start using it, also a definite bug with is that it does the auto sitting and inviting even at lv1 though it says you need the lv2 upgrade to get access to that.

EDIT: another fairly stupid thing that seems unintentional is that clark's minigame does not pause the cafe activities

Reactions: RedWayfarer

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SecretCareCafe-0.7.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: Howler Sting

Alpes0601

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
>reorganized some of the texture loading to hopefully increase the loading times for early saves
Why would you want to increase loading times?

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there,

anyone have the updated version for Mac?
Is the mac vesion eve going to get an update?
Yes, I just got new MacBook and I'm setting it up. If everything will work correctly, the next Patreon update this week ( and Public next week) will have Mac build.

>reorganized some of the texture loading to hopefully increase the loading times for early saves
Why would you want to increase loading times?
My bad, meant decrease loading times.

Have a great rest of the week.

Aug 14, 2022
Maids look cute but comments give me mixed vibes of the game.
How much normal stuff is there compared to the sharing route ? Im talking from romance and sexual things but also gameplay wise.
Because I saw in the preview picture there are some rooms and from some comments these are like bathrooms, VIP lounges.
These are definitely for NTR content but if I dont chose this path, can I still use them for money making or they just locked out until you enable the option ?

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
the randomness trigger for certain event in this game are sooo random. took me 20+ days to trigger cynthia pin event. wish it could be tweaked to somehow triggers once you hit the required variabels.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes