Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Client events and backroom will be avoidable. Unless you never level them up the extra service from using abilities will not.
So, you mean some NTR contents are avoidable and some aren't, or all of them are avoidable?

I haven't played the game yet, so I don't know anything about client and backroom stuff.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
So, you mean some NTR contents are avoidable and some aren't, or all of them are avoidable?

I haven't played the game yet, so I don't know anything about client and backroom stuff.
NTR events are activated only if you buy specific item (Triangle Pin in shop). If you won't, the ntr events won't be available.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

I don't play with NTR enabled so idk the whole logistics. If NTR is disabled then the service animations are completely harmless. Idk what they are but if it's enabled then they get spicier. They're only quick little 5 second CGs though.
Client events, which are larger NTR/prostitution sex scenes with a bit of a narrative. They have to be manually chosen, you need to give permission for it in a pre event and then manually select the follow up. Those are super avoidable. I think there are some end of day mini NTR events and it's avoidable there too.

What you can do is give your girls the NTR pin when you want to see an NTR event and then you can actually take it away after playing it. Then they'll have the more innocent service animations and if you want to see an event then you can always just give them the pin for it temporarily.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

francodila

Jan 19, 2021
¡hola! una pregunta. subiendo de nivel la SALA GH Y SALA VIP, ¿cambian las animaciones? solo rai folla en GH y todos bailan vestidos en sala vip?

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
You missed my previous post. I was asking if NTR is enabled, can it be avoided or not?
Yes, NTR events all need players consent (there is a choice box), even if you give Triangle pin to them (but that events appear only if you do give them the pin).

In terms of events, yes. But skills that show pictures will show ntr.
No, skills NSFW pictures won't show up if you didn't give triangle pin to the girls.

battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
The man asked if he enables NTR (in this case giving the triangle pin) if he can still avoid the content, so yes. The events you can avoid but using take out skill etc after upgrading them will still show them getting lewd with customers.

You can take the pin off as far as I know tho so there is that.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I see, so some NTR contents like backrooms and client events are avoidable, but pictures from skills are not. Guess I'm gonna keep playing without the triangle pin then.

Thanks for the heads up guys.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I see, so some NTR contents like backrooms and client events are avoidable, but pictures from skills are not. Guess I'm gonna keep playing without the triangle pin then.

Thanks for the heads up guys.
Although the skills only start getting lurid once you level them up, so you can give them the pins and then just never level the skills up and you won't see any NTR stuff. Obvious downside however being that you're stuck with (basically) level one skills.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yo guys, any tips on getting a lot of money without using cheats and NTR content?
Giving out numbers to Clients will tell you which Client, favors which maid. You basically want to only send certain maids for specific Clients because they pay more.

Jock- Cynthia
Rich Guy- Rai
Etc

Checking the Client book will also tell you how much they tip. In the end it is based around Min/Maxing the amount of time one Maid is dedicated to what client. That is the fastest way to get money.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Giving out numbers to Clients will tell you which Client, favors which maid. You basically want to only send certain maids for specific Clients because they pay more.

Jock- Cynthia
Rich Guy- Rai
Etc

Checking the Client book will also tell you how much they tip. In the end it is based around Min/Maxing the amount of time one Maid is dedicated to what client. That is the fastest way to get money.
I see, I see.

What about the loan Cynthia talked about? Is it already implemented in this version and somehow the deadline isn't mentioned whatsoever, or is it not implemented yet?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Guys, why are the cleanliess mechanic in this game so broken?
I'm going from 100% cleanliess to 0 % just within two days.
And I need a maid fully working on clean room just to up the cleanliness to 50%.
Also, the roboMaid skill does not help at all (only bringing 6-12% a day).

Is it a bug or something?

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
alguien sabe que requisitos tiene la vip room para poder usarla?
For the VIP Room:
1. In the backrooms -> Buy the VIP Room (10.000$)
2. In the Shop -> buy the Triangle Pin (1.000$)
3. In the Chat -> choose a Wh.. Worker -> Items -> Triangle Pin (now that Girl can work in the VIP Room)

If nobody comes to the VIP Room, try to deactivate and reactivate the VIP Room in the settings (while playing).

D0ctorRhodos1317

Mar 7, 2021
Guys, why are the cleanliess mechanic in this game so broken?
I'm going from 100% cleanliess to 0 % just within two days.
And I need a maid fully working on clean room just to up the cleanliness to 50%.
Also, the roboMaid skill does not help at all (only bringing 6-12% a day).

Is it a bug or something?
It might be? Like, the game after unlocking the backroom is keeping 1-2 maids in the store, 1-2 resting, and 1 working in the clean room to keep yourself above 80%.

Unlocking the 2nd Robomaid basically tops it up after each day. Or like, if you just focus on money, you can just keep buying the service?

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes