Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is there any way to view the secret scenes where the coffee cup appears in the corner? I just missed one and am bummed, lol.

bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
The current version I've noticed a couple of client related bugs. The goth guy client sometimes when he checks out, he actually doesn't and he stays in the couch where you can assign a girl to him again for another cycle (probably not a bad bug since it's an instant new customer). Then there has been a couple of times where the clock had reached end of work day, it's still going due to an existing customer still ordering, but then a new customer would show up, like example I've gone into 20:00 over just as the last customer is about to leave to end the day when the film crew showed up when it's almost 21:00. The day did end though before they ordered anything.
The goth guy is probably not a bug, if Ame was the one serving him, then he has a 50% chance to stay. You can look at client abilities in the client book (its a Cookie upgrade).
But the film crew seem like one, I think nobody should spawn after 18:00

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I got to the part where Cookie and Rai are talking about Sergil's sister, and Ame and Cynthia come and Rai tries to come up with an excuse for what they were talking about (new nightclub for sisters), and throughout the whole scene, Cynthia's mouth has just been fucked. She'll be looking one way, but when she talks, a second mouth will appear on her face as though she's looking the other way, and it's really trippy, lmao.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Rai's Mindbreak doesn't seem to work.
It is at level 2, but her lewdness doesn't move.
Actually, she's stuck at 13, even when I choose lewdness bonus in quick events.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Does the breakroom really upgrade?
It's level 6 and it still recover fatigue at the same rate it did at level 1 (-1 every 4.8sec)

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Rai's Mindbreak doesn't seem to work.
It is at level 2, but her lewdness doesn't move.
Actually, she's stuck at 13, even when I choose lewdness bonus in quick events.
Mindbreak only works during gameplay (from nsfw interactions and from nsfw opportunity choices)

Does the breakroom really upgrade?
It's level 6 and it still recover fatigue at the same rate it did at level 1 (-1 every 4.8sec)
It should, but Backrooms changes incoming next month so it will work better.

I got to the part where Cookie and Rai are talking about Sergil's sister, and Ame and Cynthia come and Rai tries to come up with an excuse for what they were talking about (new nightclub for sisters), and throughout the whole scene, Cynthia's mouth has just been fucked. She'll be looking one way, but when she talks, a second mouth will appear on her face as though she's looking the other way, and it's really trippy, lmao.
Thanks for letting me know, fixed in next Public Update (not today).

The current version I've noticed a couple of client related bugs. The goth guy client sometimes when he checks out, he actually doesn't and he stays in the couch where you can assign a girl to him again for another cycle (probably not a bad bug since it's an instant new customer). Then there has been a couple of times where the clock had reached end of work day, it's still going due to an existing customer still ordering, but then a new customer would show up, like example I've gone into 20:00 over just as the last customer is about to leave to end the day when the film crew showed up when it's almost 21:00. The day did end though before they ordered anything.
It's goth guy skill but the other spawning after 18:00 is a bug. Can you expand who did you served and with whom?

I've mentioned this last week on Discord and Patreon, there are issues with creating MAC builds. I've reported this to the GameMaker engine developers and they confirmed it's a bug they have to fix. So I'm now waiting for this to get fixed before I can create Mac builds. Sorry for the issue.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
It's goth guy skill but the other spawning after 18:00 is a bug. Can you expand who did you served and with whom?
The clients and who was serving all seem to vary so it's hard to nail down any specific combo. But here's a screenshot of the business man strolling into the cafe, at 20:03.

scc.jpg

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SecretCareCafe-0.7.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SuckItBitchh

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Uh, can we got a gameplay update rather then events?
Ex: The girls animation while serving costumers changes when their skill level increases.
I'd like they got more intimate with costumers in their table the higher their skills.
Right now, their animation is so bland and boring.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Sometimes you have to wait a long time when you have a black screen, it happened to me a few times. Just waiting "fixed" it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG

Volare!

May 6, 2019
Almost 6 hours and still black screen. Maybe I should download again :/

Edit: Didn't work

Edit 2: Started a new game, no problems so far

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Can I still get Cookie and Rai's beach brochure solo date event even if I went with Cynthia? Same question for the lewd choice in Rai's massage. I wish there was some consistent way to retrigger these events.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Why do the hints in the take out skill for Cynthia suggest using up to lvl. 6 take out skill for certain customers but in the upgrades menu it only goes up to 5?

dash327

Jun 21, 2017
Why do the hints in the take out skill for Cynthia suggest using up to lvl. 6 take out skill for certain customers but in the upgrades menu it only goes up to 5?
One of Cynthia's client bonuses, the sports fans, I think, raises the level of her take-out ability by one. Using that bonus while said take-out ability is a max level boosts it to level 6, which gives even more bonuses and a couple new images, gotten from using the ability.

Reactions: Back and flynn0426
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes