yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretCareCafe-0.8.38
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Is it just me or is this new update pretty much unplayable? It was working in older versions but for some reason i'm getting a lot of stuttering and visual glitches that eventually lead to a freeze and a crash. I tried uncheck marking the things in the settings to see if it would fix it but no dice.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is it just me or is this new update pretty much unplayable? It was working in older versions but for some reason i'm getting a lot of stuttering and visual glitches that eventually lead to a freeze and a crash. I tried uncheck marking the things in the settings to see if it would fix it but no dice.
Whatever link you used to download the current updated version, don't use it and try another one. So if you went with Mega, try Google Drive or anything else on the list.

The other thing, delete your mainsettings.ini file and launch the new copy of the game which will generate new settings.

Reactions: Leoxsama

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Secret Care Cafe [v0.8.38 Patreon] [Rare Alex] - Compressed

Win [3,49 GB]
- - - -

Aeon17

Apr 16, 2020
Freezes after service day 36, black screen, tried deleting mainsetting file and downloa
Whatever link you used to download the current updated version, don't use it and try another one. So if you went with Mega, try Google Drive or anything else on the list.

The other thing, delete your mainsettings.ini file and launch the new copy of the game which will generate new settings.
Freezes after service day 36, black screen, tried deleting mainsetting file and downloading from different link, did not work. Then tried using a different save and same thing happened after day 36. Tried different settings, nothing worked.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Freezes after service day 36, black screen, tried deleting mainsetting file and downloa

Freezes after service day 36, black screen, tried deleting mainsetting file and downloading from different link, did not work. Then tried using a different save and same thing happened after day 36. Tried different settings, nothing worked.
Hey, send me your save please (here or on discord), seems like some event is blocking progress and needs fixing. Sorry for the issue.

Aeon17

Apr 16, 2020
Hey, send me your save please (here or on discord), seems like some event is blocking progress and needs fixing. Sorry for the issue.
Here you go, I played earlier version of the game couple years ago and liked it a lot, seems like it's gotten a lot of new content. Was pretty frustrating when I tried to make it work for about 2 hours. Nice to see the game developer active on the forum.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareAlexDev

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is this a renpy game? I'm interested but It seems there isn't an android version yet
It's made in GameMaker Studio and there won't be an Android version until the game is basically done. Alex doesn't want to promise and then not be able to keep up with mainline update, ports to Mac, and then Android so it's the last thing on his last basically

Privatololo27

Jun 29, 2022
Client Cookie event with Cynthia is still broken for me even though I downloaded the new version

of Create Event
for object obj_event_parent_for_all:

instance_create_layer :: specified layer "Choices" does not exist############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_event_parent_for_all_Create_0 (line 0)
gml_Object_obj_clients_cook_cynth_serg_sportguy_nsfw_Create_0 (line 3)
gml_Object_obj_gallery_a_parent_Mouse_5 (line 31)
gml_Object_obj_gallery_client_sportguys_cookie_nsfw_cg_Mouse_5 (line 0)

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
View attachment 2484685

Overview:
Everyday seemed like nothing was changing. Go into your cubicle, put in numbers to the sheets, prepare presentations, hope for bonus every quarter. Only to see your manager get all the credit for your work. Was it your fate to spend the rest of your days at the same place, being just an insignificant pawn in your own life? No!

You've had enough! With the help of your loyal girlfriend Cynthia, you took a loan, left your old workplace behind and opened a Maid Cafe! Cynthia and two of her good friends become maids that will help you with everyday struggles!

Thread Updated: 2024-07-09
Release Date: 2024-07-08
Developer: Rare Alex - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.38 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

What to expect in next public update:

Wallpapers:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - GDRIVE - - MEGA -
Mac (v0.8.35):
GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Update Only(v0.8.37->v0.8.38): GDRIVE - - - MEGA -

Split

Extras: Full Gallery*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2484702 View attachment 2484692 View attachment 1440027 View attachment 2484691 View attachment 2484690 View attachment 2484693 View attachment 1440025 View attachment 1447346 View attachment 2125604 View attachment 1447345 View attachment 2484694 View attachment 1085199 View attachment 1440046 View attachment 1440014 View attachment 1137096 View attachment 1440012 View attachment 1137100 View attachment 1440010 View attachment 1137101 View attachment 1440007 View attachment 1137097 View attachment 1440011 View attachment 1137099 View attachment 1036809 View attachment 1440009 View attachment 1036805 View attachment 1440017

gdrive link contains older 36-37 update not 37-38

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How can i send the girls to the gloryhole ?
Make sure Backrooms are open in the top left corner with ...

After that, make sure they have the Triangle Pin equipped and you've upgraded the Back Rooms to allow GH stuff.

After that, click and drag a Maid into the GH and they'll start servicing clients who walk in

Reactions: Rain01
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes