dash327

Jun 21, 2017
Why do the hints in the take out skill for Cynthia suggest using up to lvl. 6 take out skill for certain customers but in the upgrades menu it only goes up to 5?
One of Cynthia's client bonuses, the sports fans, I think, raises the level of her take-out ability by one. Using that bonus while said take-out ability is a max level boosts it to level 6, which gives even more bonuses and a couple new images, gotten from using the ability.

Reactions: Back and flynn0426

xxxGmanxxx

Jul 14, 2018
Why do Cynthia and Rye lose popularity when you buy them upgrades or chat? What the hell? Cynthia immediately lost 50 points due to one chat!

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
can some one answer pls ?? i want delete all the save and gallery
you have to go in the save folder and delete the "gallery" file. the folder is in the windows utent folder but I do not remember the correct path

if the gallery does not update after, probably you have to delete the save file too

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I hope he thinks about adding repeatable sex events in the future. While the lewd photo CGs for each ability on each client and the backroom animations with Sergil for each girl having sex are nice (even though I wish they had climax animations added to them), the events in the gallery having only one variation and not being repeatable in game and only in the gallery really hurt the replay value of SCC. I hope for the future this game has multiple replayable sex events for all the girls including Cynthia (best girl) with Sergil, as well as multiple versions of replayable sex events with the girls and each client. Like for example the event with the customer fingering Cynthia over the counter after pulling her panties down trying to be inconspicuous in front of Sergil. That should be repeatable with multiple stages leading up to him fucking her over the counter while Sergil gives him permission or joins in spitroasting Cynthia. There's a lot of great opportunities for repeatable events and replay value here (both netorase and of the girls with Sergil) other than the backroom animations for the gloryhole, VIP stripclub room, and the other backrooms, and the ability CGs, so I hope something is done with those and there are plenty of client and harem events planned for the future. Them being repeatable and having different stages of escalation would really help make the game even better as well.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Does anyone know how to level gloryhole and VIP room faster and get more animations for them? Mine are leveling abysmally slowly and I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Reactions: Priappus

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Does anyone know how to level gloryhole and VIP room faster and get more animations for them? Mine are leveling abysmally slowly and I feel like I'm doing something wrong.
So far, there are no additional animations for rooms with increasing levels, and the levels themselves essentially do not give anything - mechanic for future updates (the author promised to redo the mechanics of the backrooms one day)

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
I don't know if this is considered unrelated to the thread but can anybody recommend me games similar to this?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the only interesting part of this game is the back rooms and they don't get updated with new scenes (more dirty) as they should.I hope they will be added in the future.
I would like more initiative from the girls without the supervision of the asshole boss.

• Angry
  • Love
Reactions: Akarea and Cavpal

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I talked to Alex on Patreon and he told me he plans on making the backrooms upgradable via cash and popularity instead of the slow exp bar. But until then, does anyone know how to quickly level the backrooms in the current build as of v0.7.36?

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
the only interesting part of this game is the back rooms and they don't get updated with new scenes (more dirty) as they should.I hope they will be added in the future.
I would like more initiative from the girls without the supervision of the asshole boss.
My opinion is the complete opposite: the backrooms are terrible. The core gameplay loop of dragging dishes to customers is already... not great. Deciding which girl goes where is fine, and you can do stuff like serving all 4 tables with 2 girls. But at least for me, dragging the dishes gets tedious. I don't feel like a manager, I feel like a menial.

The upgrade to automatically buy dishes makes that better: It removes one tiresome step. Once you have enough money, you can automatically stock up to 20 or 30 of each dish, every day, and you're golden, no more involvement required.

Contrast the backrooms: You get another screen. In order to get most tips, you have to drag girls back and forth. On top of dragging the dishes around, this gets tedious. It's actually more tedious than previously, because the busywork has just increased for (if you ask me) no benefit.

As for the rooms themselves? Because cleanliness is good, you (I) basically have to/want to park one girl in the cleaning room (and change out who depending on who's required to serve tables). I've never used the practice or PR room. And the animations in the gloryhole and VIP rooms... aren't worth it for me, especially since I can hardly enjoy them with how busy everything else is. Nor are the textless animation loops mentally stimulating, but that's more personal preference.
Anyhow. Even if "upgraded" rooms made their actions more efficient..... it might make you want to switch your cleaner to a different room occasionally, but then you'd (I'd) want to switch her back later to keep the cleanliness bonus, for more busywork.

As for fixing this?
More girls might help, as well as making a "schedule" or "advertisement" or whatever which girls are serving tables that day, and not getting customers specializing in other girls that day, so you're not driven to fetch those girls from the backrooms. But... Ame has no customers scenes yet whatsoever (I think), and Cookie is underutilized there as well. Expanding the cast feels early.
There is also reducing the busywork in other ways, but... the most direct way to do that would be automating the dish-delivery, and I understand that Alex doesn't want to do that. I assume because delivering the dishes while your lovers flirt and get naughty with other people is central to the appeal, as is telling the girls to go service those people in the first place.
You could remove the backrooms altogether, focus on the core gameplay... but that would snub the people who are into the backrooms, probably go back on promises made, and expanding the core gameplay is good and at some point necessary, but it has to be done in rewarding ways.
So... it's a difficult situation.

That said, I adore the game, Cynthia especially is amazing, and I'm mostly looking forward to more scenes with Gil and the customers in the future. Especially the customers, because that's the most standout aspect of the game.

Last edited:

dash327

Jun 21, 2017
i really like this game, but every time i return to play and see something new there is no much of it
still waiting for netorare events instead of netorase :rolleyes:
If you're waiting for netorare content, then you're going to be waiting a long time. So long, in fact, that you may as well just drop the game now. While I obviously can't speak to what Alex's full vision for the game is, according to some messages from some folks on the game's Discord, he's said there isn't going to be any hard ntr, mainly just sharing content.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes