Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
If you hover over those scenes (Cookie, Rai, Ame and Group have one as well), you'll see the [Patreon exclusive]-tag. If you want to see those scenes, too... you know what to do.
I don't think the question mark is a patreon scene, in the newest update changelog it says random Cynthia event nsfw with a client but I did not see that in the full unlocked gallery

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
I don't think the question mark is a patreon scene, in the newest update changelog it says random Cynthia event nsfw with a client but I did not see that in the full unlocked gallery
Weird, because for me all but those are unlocked. Though I'm still on 7.36...

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Any advice to get things started? The early game seems like a bit of a slog, but I may just be missing something.

Morana

Apr 1, 2017
Any advice to get things started? The early game seems like a bit of a slog, but I may just be missing something.
If it's money you need, play long enough to get Ame and use her "working solo" ability (activated in her Benefits tab). For some reason she brings the big bucks.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Cynthia's scenes is not fully unlocked in the gallery, I still see some question marks
If you could take a screenshot to show which scene exactly it'd help, because as far as i can tell when looking through the gallery i've got all scenes unlocked.

But chances are that it's the new scene from 0.7.37 which is the current patreon version of the game, the free version still being 0.7.36. So while it was sloted into the gallery, the scene isn't actually in game yet in 0.7.36

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
If you could take a screenshot to show which scene exactly it'd help, because as far as i can tell when looking through the gallery i've got all scenes unlocked.

But chances are that it's the new scene from 0.7.37 which is the current patreon version of the game, the free version still being 0.7.36. So while it was sloted into the gallery, the scene isn't actually in game yet in 0.7.36
I can't see this in the gallery , you mean this is for 0.7.37 ? - 1 new random event with Cynthia and a client (nsfw, 5 cgs + 1 animation)

Apr 18, 2021
Really loving the game.
But those 2 cheeky guys are really annoying, they eat up all the cake without even tipping the girls and their spawn rate is just too high. Sometimes all seats in the cafe are filled with these morons.
How are their so many of them? I think it be better if only one iteration of each guest could sit in the cafe at once.

Bigslim

Aug 7, 2017
So far, im a big fan of the game. Only problem with it is that ive reached day 35 and now my game black screens after the day. My computer isnt a potato where it cant handle a game like this so I am not sure what the issue could be.

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
wait little more
i was waited ~3-4 minutes
last update changed smth on it
Unfortunately game stuck for eternity (I waited 30+ mins), and only one option left – to close the process.

Found interesting bug: if I starting a new game and load the save from it – it's loading in a seconds, but the clicking by new day – game stuck again and in this case I see only a black screen. So it's interesting what cause this problem, because I've got save-load issue after opening new rooms in cafe (saves before goth girl works and loads perfectly, even from the start screen).

Last edited:

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Unfortunately game stuck for eternity (I waited 30+ mins), and only one option left – to close the process.

Found interesting bug: if I starting a new game and load the save from it – it's loading in a seconds, but the clicking by new day – game stuck again and in this case I see only a black screen. So it's interesting what cause this problem, because I've got save-load issue after opening new rooms in cafe (saves before goth girl works and loads perfectly, even from the start screen).
Interesting, thanks for letting me know, I will look into it and try to fix it.

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021

I had this on my old laptop. Windows 7.
For me it seems you run on an old machine.

I do not know how the dev wants to look into it. You didn't even mention if you play the latest version.
I guess he is a rare kind of dev.

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
I had this on my old laptop. Windows 7.
For me it seems you run on an old machine.

I do not know how the dev wants to look into it. You didn't even mention if you play the latest version.
I guess he is a rare kind of dev.
My laptop is macbook pro m1 on parallels, I think that's more than enough productivity, even in virtual machine (windows 11 arm ver).
Latest version of the game (v0.7.37).

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes