walt_bob

May 3, 2017
My laptop is macbook pro m1 on parallels, I think that's more than enough productivity, even in virtual machine (windows 11 arm ver).
Latest version of the game (v0.7.37).
Probably someone got the save save-load issue as I am o_O,
so found the resolving of my issue, there was some problem after opening backrooms (because saves before opening loaded successfully).

I've made some changes in Savedata.ini file, so if setting variables to "0" onto each ..._station_bought backrooms (because not sure exactly in which backroom there is an issue) and set ..._station_position to "1" to person who was onto backroom before, save started successfully loading and you can play further :love:
It's like we make state before opening the backrooms.

That's not an absolutely the best way of resolving my issue because if you opening these rooms again save doesn't work, but you can change again those variables :)

If someone needed the save here it is (backrooms are closed)
Put it onto C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\Secret_Care_Cafe

Last edited:

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
anyone knows what that redacted question for amy was ? i did not expect that and i did not manage to read it in time. i want to know

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
I appreciate how the developer didn't make the save files be encrypted, even if I don't really plan to use cheats in this game, it's nice to have the option to do so, more freedom in how to play the game is always good.
Also I noticed that there's a hidden cam you can bring up during game play, but it's complete blank for me, as in nothing shows up, I can't tell if this is just because I'm lacking something to unlock the hidden cam, or maybe my game is just struggling since I'm running it through Wine, looking through this thread for answers didn't really give me any.
Also is there some kind of lore to read anywhere? Sergil and Rai's conversations show that there is more to know about the game's world but it's a little hard to keep up with what's going on since the game never really properly introduces it's world, I know this isn't really the focus of the game, but it does have me a little interested.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I just want to know if the romance side has a good amount of content or if the dev focuses on the NTR content more. If they do focus on the NTR/Sharing more that's fine, I just want to know what I'm getting into.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Can I be the only one to bang my gf, NOT have any sexual relations with any others girls in the game besides my gf but whore the rest of the girls out to customers?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Can I be the only one to bang my gf, NOT have any sexual relations with any others girls in the game besides my gf but whore the rest of the girls out to customers?
Yes, you can romance who you want, whore out who you want, or do both with who you want. Basically everything is up to the player.

Reactions: Kadajko

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Yes, you can romance who you want, whore out who you want, or do both with who you want. Basically everything is up to the player.
Just one more question, what triggers a romance? Do I have to chat only with my gf or is it ok to chat with other girls as well? Or will chatting with them lead to romance?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just one more question, what triggers a romance? Do I have to chat only with my gf or is it ok to chat with other girls as well? Or will chatting with them lead to romance?
Chat with them and eventually once your relationship advances enough you'll get a choice to either seduce them or just keep them as friends. If you seduce them then they become your "secret girlfriend". Cynthia isn't very possessive and even has a jealousy fetish so it won't really hurt MC's relationship with her to be friends or more with them.

Slayers21

Jun 30, 2022

October 06, 2021 by

you forgot u got 2nd one allready))
but the amount of content get weaker by each update compared to before

Back

Aug 3, 2017
i hope for this feature since somethin 0.4-0.5 update.
Time should FREEZE at least when you see them for the first time or as an option until you turn it off.
In addition, I wish those cut-ins and animations were also unlocked in the gallery too. This way, players can view them at their leisure without any gameplay pressure and really appreciate them and the effort that RareAlexDev put into them. There's no doubt there's a lot of nice stuff in this game even cute little things like one of the girls relaxing in one of the rooms but has her legs dangling off the asset itself. :giggle:

Reactions: aordd69 and D Dave
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes