D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
In addition, I wish those cut-ins and animations were also unlocked in the gallery too. This way, players can view them at their leisure without any gameplay pressure and really appreciate them and the effort that RareAlexDev put into them. There's no doubt there's a lot of nice stuff in this game even cute little things like one of the girls relaxing in one of the rooms but has her legs dangling off the asset itself. :giggle:
What do you mean with cut-ins?
The skills are in the gallery.
But some (me included) would like the game to pause when the skill popups show.
I also would like to have the animations in the gallery or at least freeze the time in game.

And I don't remember the last time I read 144 new Pics. I'd say the content is bigger than ever
Also you don't publish everything you created, imagine an unfinished event. You better wait till it's finishedit rather than release a half baked event/feature, that ruins the release.

Reactions: Xrandom

Gerasimm

Aug 11, 2018
Being completely honest, I think Dev's losing steam slowy, maybe he should take a breather and freeze patron stuff for a while.
I also believe that the dynamics of updates has greatly decreased. If you take the last 6 updates, you can see that these are fixes, 2 animations and pictures in different costumes. So I agree that the developer should probably move away to increase the time step between updates in order to have time to make good updates =)

and remember what Gollum said =)

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
I also believe that the dynamics of updates has greatly decreased. If you take the last 6 updates, you can see that these are fixes, 2 animations and pictures in different costumes. So I agree that the developer should probably move away to increase the time step between updates in order to have time to make good updates =)

and remember what Gollum said =)
He would have more time if he would actually work on this full time, as it was promissed

HornPlayer

Oct 21, 2021
One of the best management games I have played. To people who worry about the updates - remember that the game updates every week. There are devs who do much less in a month. Hope to see this game finished one day, too many of my faves have been abandoned.
I hope we get to see more shop keeper and sharing/swinging content.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
Loyal girlfriend? With Ntr and swinging tags? It seems like the developer doesn't know what loyal means lmfao.
Loyal = no betrayal.
If he signs off on her encounters with others, there's no betrayal, therefore she's loyal. QED.

It would be different if she went behind his back, or if she "completely fell" for others, but... that's not happening, so it's all good.

Having said that, Rai's encounters with the Rich Prick hit some dubious notes and raise worrying flags. I don't expect anything bad to come off it (or anything at all really), but still. Not a fan of those vibes.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
i get excited and sad every time i see this game update because i love this game but can't play it. It practically brakes my computer when i try to play it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i get excited and sad every time i see this game update because i love this game but can't play it. It practically brakes my computer when i try to play it.
I'm close to attempting it on my new high performance PC, but the updates haven't been great IMO and the grind to get certain content is just annoying. I still have locked gallery scenes from several updates ago as I have no idea how to unlock them. I've been hesitant lately to download updates and play.

Either way, my old PC struggled with this game for some time.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I'm close to attempting it on my new high performance PC, but the updates haven't been great IMO and the grind to get certain content is just annoying. I still have locked gallery scenes from several updates ago as I have no idea how to unlock them. I've been hesitant lately to download updates and play.

Either way, my old PC struggled with this game for some time.
Yea mine is a ok pc didn't feel like dumping a bunch a money in an expensive one. Yea i haven't played in a while but the grind can be crazy. Is it still hard to manage everything while working still?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yea mine is a ok pc didn't feel like dumping a bunch a money in an expensive one. Yea i haven't played in a while but the grind can be crazy. Is it still hard to manage everything while working still?
My old PC I first built back in maybe 2011/2012. I've upgraded it over the years, but it's a PoS, honestly. Recently I build a brand new PC which is honestly, quite awesome. I've not tested this game on it yet. Not sure I want to muddy my new rendering/gaming PC with this game. lol

I'm assuming you're referring to running the cafe during the day. I've not had any issues with that for a long time. Once you unlock certain skills, it becomes much easier.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Sttill conffuse other koikatsu game have long update while here we have very fast update with complex mechanic but funable xD

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes