fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I always felt that the game was geared primarily toward the sharing stuff (which I like tho), but indeed it's totally avoidable.
The primary concept of the game imho is: to let the girls being "close" with the clients to gain more profit. With the ntr content enabled, that concept is fully implemented, it's close to prostitution but in a kind of wholesome way (lol), the female characters only do what they enjoy, gradually.

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
Question about the water park ticket you get. Is that a repeatable event or do you need to do another load slot to do it again within game

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
how does one run this game? i try to run the exe and no matter how long i wait nothing happens. it lags the hell out of my pc though. is this game insanely intensive?

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
how does one run this game? i try to run the exe and no matter how long i wait nothing happens. it lags the hell out of my pc though. is this game insanely intensive?
Yep, it uses an obscene amount of ram and a (I think) a lot of cpu power. Or at least, it used to, from what I heard the dev attempted to reduce it or something

Reactions: fabulous007

Yunko17

May 18, 2019
At the beginning when the character says that he wants to have his coffee business, where should I click to get the (secret, extra, point of view) the icon appears in the right corner but I can't find the correct point

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
It could be just my imagination... or a wrong impression... but I can almost perceive the burnout of the dev from the changelog lol

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
0.7.42 only just got released to their subscribers, and what comes here is the public version, which is a version behind the subscriber version... ie 0.7.41.
Now that I think about it, I wonder why the patreon version was never leaked... is there some kind of silent pact of respect with a dev that updates its game frequently? Or is there any other reason behind it?

If you have any idea, of course, I'm just pinging you cause you spoke of it

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Now that I think about it, I wonder why the patreon version was never leaked... is there some kind of silent pact of respect with a dev that updates its game frequently? Or is there any other reason behind it?

If you have any idea, of course, I'm just pinging you cause you spoke of it
I think it comes to the relationship of this site, a lot of the devs here post their own work and respond but heaps of games on here have "public" versions instead of pateron or up to date versions.

If the pateron games are leaked then that relationship for this site would be effected, and sites like lewdzone for instance seem to all use the downloads that are here, games that are censored here due to content that were censored by this community are always the versions on them other game downloading websites.

It is still odd that more are not released via other methods but in a few pateron groups I am in a few times it was announced that a certain member leaked the work and that members pateron was closed, With security these days they may even block that credit card but who knows if they do or don't.
But it worked for me, a few games that I played on this site have not been uploded here for 4-5 versions and I enjoyed it so had to join their pateron, most say public versions are coming but more as full update numbers not just a .1 or .2

Reactions: Riujin

Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
This is a very minor nitpick, a personal one even.. Can we have a graphic setting option if at all possible? My potato laptop freezes and crashes sometimes lol

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Any recommendations for a game similar to this? Also sorry if this has been asked a lot.

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Any recommendations for a game similar to this? Also sorry if this has been asked a lot.
If you give a more detailed question, you might get better answers.
what did you like e.g. you want a cafe game ? you want a share your girlfriend game ? you want similar art ? you want realtime game ?
Otherwise i suggest to play Leisure Suit Larry.
EDIT: to be clear, i don't know any other cafe game, nor do i know similar art games, also no realtime games.:censored:

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
If you give a more detailed question, you might get better answers.
what did you like e.g. you want a cafe game ? you want a share your girlfriend game ? you want similar art ? you want realtime game ?
Otherwise i suggest to play Leisure Suit Larry.
EDIT: to be clear, i don't know any other cafe game, nor do i know similar art games, also no realtime games.:censored:
Thx for replying. As for specifics, I am looking for something like wife/gf sharing or prostitution with similar art.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes