AgOzYm

Apr 3, 2022
How do I transfer my saves when downloading the new version of the game? I can't tell where the saves are located in the game files.

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
How do I transfer my saves when downloading the new version of the game? I can't tell where the saves are located in the game files.
SCC does not have the save files in the game folder.
You simply start the new version.

If you want to delete the game files, e.g. to enjoy the game from start.
Delete the folder in Local.

*Search under C:\Users\{your user}\AppData
there are 3 folders. Local, LocalLow, Roaming.
Most games save their data in one of those folders. E.g.Renpy games are sometimes saved under the Roaming\RenPy folder.

*Only for windows. your user profile is usually on C. AppData is a hidden folder. Google how to make hidden folders visible. Otry typing the path in your folder.

Reactions: AgOzYm

AgOzYm

Apr 3, 2022
SCC does not have the save files in the game folder.
You simply start the new version.

If you want to delete the game files, e.g. to enjoy the game from start.
Delete the folder in Local.

*Search under C:\Users\{your user}\AppData
there are 3 folders. Local, LocalLow, Roaming.
Most games save their data in one of those folders. E.g.Renpy games are sometimes saved under the Roaming\RenPy folder.

*Only for windows. your user profile is usually on C. AppData is a hidden folder. Google how to make hidden folders visible. Otry typing the path in your folder.
Thanks a lot!

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Could someone Plz, tell me does this game have sex sound effects? Ok, this is the third time I am asking this and either ppl here don't know or don't care to say, or it's not there and silence is the answer. I Dunno but a Simple yes or no would be great thanks to whoever bothers to answer.

Miedziux

Nov 30, 2017
Could someone Plz, tell me does this game have sex sound effects? Ok, this is the third time I am asking this and either ppl here don't know or don't care to say, or it's not there and silence is the answer. I Dunno but a Simple yes or no would be great thanks to whoever bothers to answer.
Yes, it does have them. Dialogs are not voiced but there're various sounds.

Reactions: Behappy69

Lord_Silver

Mar 20, 2019
Is there a cheat or something that reduces the prices in the shops? You can't buy the extras or the backroom because you spend everything on food. Seriously, day 211 and still trying to save $1K

• Haha
Reactions: D Dave

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Is there a cheat or something that reduces the prices in the shops? You can't buy the extras or the backroom because you spend everything on food. Seriously, day 211 and still trying to save $1K
It's normally rather easy to gain mass money with a bit of time, normally you should be good even after waaaaaay less days than that (at least it was in the version I played, it's been around two months I played it). I think you're probably doing something wrong in terms of gameplay. 1k sounds like something you reach in like day 20.

aleeex2121

Jul 31, 2020
I'm sorry the super noob question, but how do i get scenes with the girls? I always get the same message when i talk to them.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm sorry the super noob question, but how do i get scenes with the girls? I always get the same message when i talk to them.
For Non-NTR, just complete the day and a Random Scene will get pulled from the queue. There is also chatting with girls which also leads to scenes

For NTR with Clients, you have to get the Triangle Pin but also Raise their stats. When that is done, keep giving Clients their Phone Number.

You will then head into Chat>Clients and load a scene manually

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
For Non-NTR, just complete the day and a Random Scene will get pulled from the queue. There is also chatting with girls which also leads to scenes

For NTR with Clients, you have to get the Triangle Pin but also Raise their stats. When that is done, keep giving Clients their Phone Number.

You will then head into Chat>Clients and load a scene manually
Is there really a point playing this for non-NTR content? like... the fact there is NTR-routes for all the LIs means they would cheat on MC... not very romantic if they are open to the idea tbh.

"She belongs to the streets" comes to mind, when plotarmor is what stops it, kinda makes the idea of "romance" cheap.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
the fact there is NTR-routes for all the LIs means they would cheat on MC...
Tell me you didn't read the dialogue without telling me you didn't read the dialogue.
But I do agree that this game seems more for NTR folks than for Vanilla folks, it's definitely enjoyable without the triagle pins, but I feel like they're the highlight of the game, specially considering what the entire theme of the game is.

Reactions: Destruct122

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there really a point playing this for non-NTR content? like... the fact there is NTR-routes for all the LIs means they would cheat on MC... not very romantic if they are open to the idea tbh.

"She belongs to the streets" comes to mind, when plotarmor is what stops it, kinda makes the idea of "romance" cheap.
Both content is good imo but the NTR is more of what I like since the MC encourages the girls to mess around and it's referenced multiple times that he's cool with it.

But if you wish to strickly play without The Triangle Pin, there is a crap ton of content with 3/4 girls right now including some clients like the Housewife. The game isn't cheating you out of anything if you strictly want to do a non-NTR Route. If you're assuming stuff, that's on you. The Gallery will tell you how much content there is JUST with Sergil and the girls vs the Clients Gallery Section.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes