Jun 6, 2022
I Kinda liked Rai, But HOLEEE SHEIT! Ame is Crazy, and I am here for it.
Please devs, let me get into a relation with her.
Il sell my share of the cafe to Whatsherface, She can hook up jock guy, I don't give a damn.
Cray-Cray Ame is Bae.
At least give me a "Badend.jpg" with a Knife through my heart.

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Is it just me or Cookie's backroom animations with Sergil don't work ?
edit: Nevermind. It fixed somehow. I'd assume she lack stats but she have highest lewd so...

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So this is just... Swinging? I know there is an NTR tag but, is there really NTR situations? I ask because it seems like the girlfriend always tells the guy what she does.... She doesn't do anything behind his back... Or does she?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So this is just... Swinging? I know there is an NTR tag but, is there really NTR situations? I ask because it seems like the girlfriend always tells the guy what she does.... She doesn't do anything behind his back... Or does she?
No netorare. I think some of the Cynthia client events have some NTR adjacent roleplay with the clients talking about stealing her, but no actual NTR. Cynthia is actually a really loyal character, just in a really weird way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
So how many cg in gallery not yet added ? I know about gyaru second event and Cynthia take out 6. (why she have 6 but lack 5?)

Hansel22

Nov 24, 2022
I enjoy this game for its structure and atmosphere but it's pretty flawed, and I think it could be significantly better.

I wish the gameplay wasn't so grindy. I'm at day 102 and still only got half the upgrades and making money is a chore, every time I make like $10k in a day, it never lasts and I return to the old $4-5k average on the subsequent days. It's too much of a chore and there's not enough content to keep me motivated to keep it up, even if there was I don't think I'd bother. So, my suggestion is make the gameplay less grindy somehow, or even better, implement an optional money cheat where you can give yourself like $5k with the push of a button like you see in most stat heavy games. It would go a long way to let the player decide their own pace of gameplay, especially in this early beta version.

Which brings me to my second point, and there's simply not enough story and lewd content. As of version 0.8.7 there's a fair amount of unique scenes but the game still feels quite empty once you pass day 40-50 or so and everything starts repeating. I'd prefer if there was at least double the current amount of content before an official release. I'm not saying make infinite cheap filler content like Com3d2 or something, but more quality scenes like most Cynthia ones for all girls would go a long way.

Some quality of life improvements to further smooth out the gameplay and make it more interesting for longer. Gameplay UI too.

TLDR: Implement a money cheat or another way for the game to be less grindy so the player can control their own pace of play (if they want to grind more/less/medium amount, etc.) and focus mainly on creating as much story and lewd content as possible. Also, basic QoL stuff.

Implement this and the game is top tier in my book. Thanks for reading.

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
I enjoy this game for its structure and atmosphere but it's pretty flawed, and I think it could be significantly better.

I wish the gameplay wasn't so grindy. I'm at day 102 and still only got half the upgrades and making money is a chore, every time I make like $10k in a day, it never lasts and I return to the old $4-5k average on the subsequent days. It's too much of a chore and there's not enough content to keep me motivated to keep it up, even if there was I don't think I'd bother. So, my suggestion is make the gameplay less grindy somehow, or even better, implement an optional money cheat where you can give yourself like $5k with the push of a button like you see in most stat heavy games. It would go a long way to let the player decide their own pace of gameplay, especially in this early beta version.

Which brings me to my second point, and there's simply not enough story and lewd content. As of version 0.8.7 there's a fair amount of unique scenes but the game still feels quite empty once you pass day 40-50 or so and everything starts repeating. I'd prefer if there was at least double the current amount of content before an official release. I'm not saying make infinite cheap filler content like Com3d2 or something, but more quality scenes like most Cynthia ones for all girls would go a long way.

Some quality of life improvements to further smooth out the gameplay and make it more interesting for longer. Gameplay UI too.

TLDR: Implement a money cheat or another way for the game to be less grindy so the player can control their own pace of play (if they want to grind more/less/medium amount, etc.) and focus mainly on creating as much story and lewd content as possible. Also, basic QoL stuff.

Implement this and the game is top tier in my book. Thanks for reading.
if you want to make it easier to get resources, you can consider asking for someone else's save file or tampering with your own save file with software (as long as you don't change anything that directly affects the game other than basic metrics like money)

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
if you want to make it easier to get resources, you can consider asking for someone else's save file or tampering with your own save file with software (as long as you don't change anything that directly affects the game other than basic metrics like money)
You don't even need to use any special software for it. Literally just open up your save in notepad, ctrl+F the name of the value you want to change, and make the number whatever you want it to be.

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
You don't even need to use any special software for it. Literally just open up your save in notepad, ctrl+F the name of the value you want to change, and make the number whatever you want it to be.
Actually, the "software" I am referring to is simply "cheat engineer" or similar software, not "special software" that experts often use.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Here's the file to fully unlock the gallery including Abilities, Endings and Patreon scenes (all 6 of them), though you'll only be able to actually watch those Patreon scenes if you're playing the Patreon version of the game.

Updated for 0.8.8

Extract into %localappdata%\Secret_Care_Cafe
What are the steps needed to access these files. Looked everywhere but cant find the %localappdata% files anywhere.

gamnstuf

May 10, 2020
Is there still no way to pause cafe cgs that fly past screen? I see that added a few new ones since i played, but if i see them for half a second what's the point.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes