random2141

Sep 25, 2018
You need to buy the room, to convince a maid to work in it (there's a scene), to open it for business (there a button on the upper left part of the screen for that i think), to send the maid to work there, after or before a client shows up (at first it'll be handjob), then you can buy a camera, etc.
I never got the "convince the maid" scene, but it doesn't seem to matter, I can send them there just fine. Once they do (either alone or with a client), there's no special buttons to push

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I never got the "convince the maid" scene, but it doesn't seem to matter, I can send them there just fine
Nope. They will enter, and sit.
You have to buy the GH skill for each of them (after a working day), which lead to a scene, where she either agree or refuse to do the dirty deeds depending on her stats, and your relation with her. Then you can open the place for business.

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Nope. They will enter, and sit.
You have to buy the GH skill for each of them (after a working day), which lead to a scene, where she either agree or refuse to do the dirty deeds depending on her stats, and your relation with her. Then you can open the place for business.
ohhhhh thanks

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Welp. Now I just gotta figure out how to upgrade the GH stuff past level 1. this sure could use a tooltip lol. Literally nothing in the game tells me where or how to spend ideas.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Welp. Now I just gotta figure out how to upgrade the GH stuff past level 1. this sure could use a tooltip lol. Literally nothing in the game tells me where or how to spend ideas.
Planning Room. Just put a Maid in there and the option will pop

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Nope. I put a maid in there, and the option does not pop up.
Don't remember if it was the planning room but it literally says when you hover over one of the rooms that it gives ideas for every x seconds a maid is in there. One of the upgrades makes it so that replacing the maid doesn't reset this meter. Iirc you need the maid in there for quite a while for each point.
Otherwise if you're saying what to use the ideas on, a few room upgrades do show it, iirc it's not an obvious symbol though. From what I recall there's only a couple upgrades that need ideas. I think the gloryhole room and the pole dance room do, but not sure about other upgrades.

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Otherwise if you're saying what to use the ideas on, a few room upgrades do show it, iirc it's not an obvious symbol though. From what I recall there's only a couple upgrades that need ideas. I think the gloryhole room and the pole dance room do, but not sure about other upgrades.
I have plenty of ideas. I have all the room upgrades. I have no idea how to use ideas to upgrade the GH skill

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
I have plenty of ideas. I have all the room upgrades. I have no idea how to use ideas to upgrade the GH skill
The GH skills are upgraded through the girls costing maid popularity, not ideas. The requirements are lewdness required to convince them to do so in the first place and then them to have done the first GH skill (I think footjob) x times to unlock the second action (I think HJ). You need ideas just for upgrading the rooms from what I recall, it's been a little bit since I've played.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I couldnt disagree more with the most recent critical post of this game. This is sharing done right, Cynthia's feelings for serg are never in question, the review piles on the word ntr but there's never that ugly ntr tonality of "yeah ima steal ur girl". This game is one of the only ones that has sharing scenes without bending over backward to make it clear mc is the top dog, while also avoiding the typical ntr tropes, and I applaud it for walking that thin line..... I just wish there was a 3d game version of something like this, almost everything falls into one of the two sides I listed above.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I agree with you the sharing scenes are quite good. With her teasing him and watching and asking to be sure there are on the same page, plus him having some action too.
Actually, would i be the one doing the game, i'll use that. I'll have some customers asking questions, enquiring. I'd have add the possibility to open the backroom only to some connoisseur, or to have the girl offering a pass to some of their favourites one (with serge being an accomplice, there's at least a scene when she take one backstage).
And why not a couple, coming out, enquiring about the life style (either the girl or the guy being interested by it), and asking for advices or a part-time job...

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Public for 0.18 is out

Secret Care Cafe release notes ver 0.8.18:

- added aftermath event with gyaru couple (to see it needs her to be mindbroken)

- added 1 new random event with Cynthia (early lewdness event)

- added 1 new Emilia event

- fixed bug not saving last seen event with Emilia in save files

- fixed bug letting you scroll up to previous choices in Ame's and Goth's event

- some minor adjustment to some sprite positions

Reactions: SWTiger and abirvg

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey,

Anyone know what the "Panic Button" toggle does in the settings menu?
Yeah, started adding it, not finished yet. It will be a button to press on keyboard to quickly hide your screen and show something totally safe.

Ane's H scene doesn't work. when i click it the loading screen freezes
Can you come over to discord and send me your save? I would check it out and try to fix it.

The gallery doenst load text?
It does load events and texts with it. Left click is CG viewer, right click is Scene viewer.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes