Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Nobody should have that. They went to the bad years ago. They fully embraced surveillance capitalism. You're genuinely better off with Windows Defender.
A friend of mine used to work in surveillance. Ive asked him, after he quit: "So, how did you spy on us?".

He said: "I cant tell you that, but if you own a cellphone, a computer and a TV, you already have three spies in your house".

I wouldnt worry about yet another program transmitting your data away. At this point it doesnt really make much difference.

Reactions: Pamphlet

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
It happens to me too, but after a while the game start.
Exactly what happens to me each time I start the game. I figured it was probably just a performance issue from my laptop.

I've no idea what Kamimarro's problem might be though.

a cellphone, a computer and a TV
I think it's only unavoidable for cellphones though. The rest is manageable, unless if like me you use windows lol.

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
Exactly what happens to me each time I start the game. I figured it was probably just a performance issue from my laptop.

I've no idea what Kamimarro's problem might be though.

I think it's only unavoidable for cellphones though. The rest is manageable, unless if like me you use windows lol.
Halo, laptop bruda.
So, there is no way i can play in game ? I have old laptop on windows 7, but it was always enough to this kind of games

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
A friend of mine used to work in surveillance. Ive asked him, after he quit: "So, how did you spy on us?".

He said: "I cant tell you that, but if you own a cellphone, a computer and a TV, you already have three spies in your house".

I wouldnt worry about yet another program transmitting your data away. At this point it doesnt really make much difference.
Yeah, but do you want to just give it away?

In F95 terms, don't give it away too cheap. If they want to get something out of you they should at least spring for dinner first. ;)

Sort of. You can improve things to some extent with the poorly documented privacy controls. More with a VPN alongside. Even more if it's your own VPN routing data through something like a Pi-Hole at home.

Anyway . . . I'm quite off topic. If anybody wants to discuss security with a mad old drunk I'm open to PMs. ;p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Monosomething

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Halo, laptop bruda.
So, there is no way i can play in game ? I have old laptop on windows 7, but it was always enough to this kind of games
Well as I recall by the dev himself, the game requires a minimum of 4 GB RAM to work. GMS2 works better on Win10, but for Win7 it still needs to be 64-bit with 5.0 pixel and vertex shaders and DX11 at the minimum. If you have the basic specs, then I say digging through your antivirus settings to make sure the game isn't being unfairly quarantined or anything of that sort is a good place to start checking.

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
Well as I recall by the dev himself, the game requires a minimum of 4 GB RAM to work. GMS2 works better on Win10, but for Win7 it still needs to be 64-bit with 5.0 pixel and vertex shaders and DX11 at the minimum. If you have the basic specs, then I say digging through your antivirus settings to make sure the game isn't being unfairly quarantined or anything of that sort is a good place to start checking.
Check, check and, probably, chech-chech and i have dx11. So i dont understand how to make game to run. if it doesn't match requires, than it will have low fps. But this game just dont start at all. If it some how help, i can copy what widows say when i try start game.

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
I dont have english language OC, i google translate this.

Problem signature:
Issue Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Secret Care Cafe.exe
Application version: 0.7.22.0
Application timestamp: 624d65dd
Fault Module Name: Secret Care Cafe.exe
Module version with error: 0.7.22.0
Failed module timestamp: 624d65dd
Exception code: c0000005
Exception offset: 00000000001a4dcc
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Language code: 1049
Additional information 1: e471
Additional Information 2: e471a9fc22c78f85fb2dd2e52b97e4e9
Additional Information 3: 756a
Additional Information 4: 756a1ea591acc13de37d1b4dcd3c8b64

I dont know if it help to understand what my issue.

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
Actually game runs normal on my pc. Only if its version 0.2.1. Im still dont understand whats wrong.

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
Halo, its me again. Since game works fine, and i play enough to understand my problem, i have question.
How to cheat money ? I dont like management games, but i want to touch the content of this game without money problem.
Can anyone help me with that ? I dont wanna play fair.

xSilv

Aug 17, 2017
Halo, its me again. Since game works fine, and i play enough to understand my problem, i have question.
How to cheat money ? I dont like management games, but i want to touch the content of this game without money problem.
Can anyone help me with that ? I dont wanna play fair.
Go to C:\Users\'Your User'\AppData\Local\Secret_Care_Cafe, open 'Savedata.ini' and modify money variable.

Aug 22, 2018

It does, if you don't use all the "freemium" closed source proprietary bullshit.
I'm using FOSS for over 6 years now and I absolutely don't get spied on in any way.

Not using Windows for example is a good start.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
"Fuck me?"
"I'd like to get to know you first!"
"Fuck these strangers?"
"Okay, right away!"

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes