sureok

Apr 12, 2020
I'm missing a handful of clients. How do you make characters such as "wheyfu" show up at the cafe? I already met her outside on the street.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm missing a handful of clients. How do you make characters such as "wheyfu" show up at the cafe? I already met her outside on the street.
Posting Rai, Cynthia, or Ame in the front of the Cafe will push up the rates. For Amber I think Cynthia has the largest boost

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Once you get their full info in the phonebook it should show for a particular client which maid has the highest door attraction factor.

sureok

Apr 12, 2020
Posting Rai, Cynthia, or Ame in the front of the Cafe will push up the rates. For Amber I think Cynthia has the largest boost
Once you get their full info in the phonebook it should show for a particular client which maid has the highest door attraction factor.
Thanks. I haven't played Cynthia at the door in quite some time.

paladrioxxx

Jun 21, 2024
What do I have to do to make the second boss apear so i can get the building uprgades?
Am I missing something?
I only have finished Emilia and the influencer guy.
Ty in advance

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What do I have to do to make the second boss apear so i can get the building uprgades?
Am I missing something?
I only have finished Emilia and the influencer guy.
Ty in advance
Just keep playing the game and increasing your Popularity. Once you get an Event that has two shady guys talking, you're about to begin the fight

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes