sureok

Apr 12, 2020
I'm missing a handful of clients. How do you make characters such as "wheyfu" show up at the cafe? I already met her outside on the street.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm missing a handful of clients. How do you make characters such as "wheyfu" show up at the cafe? I already met her outside on the street.
Posting Rai, Cynthia, or Ame in the front of the Cafe will push up the rates. For Amber I think Cynthia has the largest boost

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Once you get their full info in the phonebook it should show for a particular client which maid has the highest door attraction factor.

sureok

Apr 12, 2020
Posting Rai, Cynthia, or Ame in the front of the Cafe will push up the rates. For Amber I think Cynthia has the largest boost
Once you get their full info in the phonebook it should show for a particular client which maid has the highest door attraction factor.
Thanks. I haven't played Cynthia at the door in quite some time.

paladrioxxx

Jun 21, 2024
What do I have to do to make the second boss apear so i can get the building uprgades?
Am I missing something?
I only have finished Emilia and the influencer guy.
Ty in advance

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What do I have to do to make the second boss apear so i can get the building uprgades?
Am I missing something?
I only have finished Emilia and the influencer guy.
Ty in advance
Just keep playing the game and increasing your Popularity. Once you get an Event that has two shady guys talking, you're about to begin the fight

DSantajack

Nov 15, 2023
After unlocking Ame I was getting the wedlock couple almost every day posting her out even several times per day. Since last update they showed 0 times in about 12 days using Ame always as door greeter. Anyone having similar issues?

Also, what does the "Help in the back" perk do? I have it at lvl2 and it trigers some nice lewd animations in the backrooms, but what are the "special bonus to the girls" from its description? I failed to see any bonus for the girls after spending a full shift with them in any of the rooms.

Last edited:

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
After unlocking Ame I was getting the wedlock couple almost every day posting her out even several times per day. Since last update they showed 0 times in about 12 days using Ame always as door greeter. Anyone having similar issues?

Also, what does the "Help in the back" perk do? I have it at lvl2 and it trigers some nice lewd animations in the backrooms, but what are the "special bonus to the girls" from its description? I failed to see any bonus for the girls after spending a full shift with them in any of the rooms.
Hey, regarding wedlock, yeah I miss-named one variable (instead of 11 i wrote 10) so wedlock isn't spawning in this update, will be fixed in next one.

Help in the back basically increases every-gain either by 50% or 100%, don't remember from a top of my head. I will check later and make sure it works as intended.

Reactions: DSantajack

Lothricc

Aug 6, 2024
Does anyone have a full gallery unlock for .39? I'm missing a few pics+patreon pics and would love to see them before .40 drops

Reactions: Yonamous

DSantajack

Nov 15, 2023
Hey, regarding wedlock, yeah I miss-named one variable (instead of 11 i wrote 10) so wedlock isn't spawning in this update, will be fixed in next one.

Help in the back basically increases every-gain either by 50% or 100%, don't remember from a top of my head. I will check later and make sure it works as intended.
Amazing, with .38 I had to force them visit to cheese some stamina back, with .39 rebalance is no longer a MUST.

For "Help in the back" as it seems to boost the room stats and not the girl stats or provide them with buffs, I would maybe change the tooltip for something like:
- [...] increases the room performance by X [...]
A skill that actually gave the girls a bonus for the remainder of the day by banging them on the back would be cool also though.

The other thing I haven't been able to crack, is a costumer that increases order speed by the number of skills used on him, and the description suggest there are 3 levels... So lets say I use flirt, that will increase some speed... but now the only skill I can use on him is delivery and that will send him home.. AFAIK costumers only accept 1 skill + Delivery.
Did I miss something here?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
People, a little question: how i can switch maids? I need to make one of them rest
Open the Backrooms and drag the Maid into the Resting Area. I think that's what it's called but either way just place her there. If you need to replace her, drag and drop another Maid to the same area and you'll swap them out

4.00 star(s) 92 Votes