5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EdwardThomas

Nov 22, 2021
Damn, Junot is going to get cucked HARD in my gameplay. In a way, I feel sorry for the dude, but he's too comfortable in his ways, which is worrisome since he has classic introvert red flags, even though after all is said and done he has as good heart (I think) but is naive and full of puppy love. Reality shocks are good for growing if handled correctly. Dev, don't make him turn into a sad salty incel after the cucking, the writing is good and it would be cool to see some development on his end too, for me and for those who like the story, you are doing a fine job. But if he does end like that, it would be cool to push it and corrupt Nasha to hell and beyond too, like "fuck it, since we go this route let's go all the way to motivate this dude to get ruined for life". Either way, keep cooking.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I thought something was off when the Mega file opened to a file labeled Sexual Interest. Sure enough, wrong game. I was still able to get the right game thanks to Go File, so no real biggie, but thought I would let you know.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I thought something was off when the Mega file opened to a file labeled Sexual Interest. Sure enough, wrong game. I was still able to get the right game thanks to Go File, so no real biggie, but thought I would let you know.
7767 please see above message, looks like the mega link is wrong

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
7767 please see above message, looks like the mega link is wrong
7767 is a bot account. Pinging him doesn't to anything. Use the report function next time. I fixed it now.
-------------------------
Secret Courses [v0.3.0] [Armoreau] - Compressed

Win/Linux [297 MB]
- - - -

Mac [280 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
So I remember playing this a long time ago and really liking it but I can't remember where it ended. Does the new update end with him texting Amose?

Armoreau

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
So I remember playing this a long time ago and really liking it but I can't remember where it ended. Does the new update end with him texting Amose?
At the beginning of the update you are given an information about each Love Interest, telling you if their path is closed or still open, depending on the choices you made.
If Nasha's path is clothed then I guess the update ends where you're at.
Note that this update is mostly about Nasha.

I tried to warn people that I've made a mistake in my previous update, where I forgot a variable concerning Nasha.
If the variable is not activated (No activated by default) then you won't have more content with her. So the update will be a bit short in that case...

If you want to see all the content. Load a save prior to the scene when you meet the art teacher with Nasha, Brianna and Junot. In that scene, chose the option to talk about yourself, this should activate the variable and enable you to see the content with Nasha.

If you want to see all the content, check the status of all the characters, it is told at the beginning of the update (after the party). If a LI is not available anymore, it means that you have made wrong choices before.

For the 2 previous updates, the choices are here to determine if you are interested in a LI or not.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I hope I was clear enough in my explanation...

Armoreau

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I made a quick walkthrough downloadable under the game's links.
It gives you the right choices to make to enable all the girls and see all the available content.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
This game deserves more attention... I don't think I've ever seen netori done like this before. By that I mean, the girl being another guy's crush instead of his girlfriend/wife but it's hot and well written here. Seeing Junot's perspective adds a lot to the experience and I got a laugh out of him thinking about how innocent Nasha is right before the perspective switches back to the MC getting a blowjob from her. :LOL:

My only complaint is the MC being a fucking idiot and asking if it was a safe day for Nasha after she had already agreed to let him have sex with her.

Damn, Junot is going to get cucked HARD in my gameplay. In a way, I feel sorry for the dude, but he's too comfortable in his ways, which is worrisome since he has classic introvert red flags, even though after all is said and done he has as good heart (I think) but is naive and full of puppy love. Reality shocks are good for growing if handled correctly. Dev, don't make him turn into a sad salty incel after the cucking, the writing is good and it would be cool to see some development on his end too, for me and for those who like the story, you are doing a fine job. But if he does end like that, it would be cool to push it and corrupt Nasha to hell and beyond too, like "fuck it, since we go this route let's go all the way to motivate this dude to get ruined for life". Either way, keep cooking.
I don't feel sorry for him at all. He's a total creep that hides behind a 'nice guy' facade and thinks he deserves to be with Nasha just because they've known each other for a long time. He shows his true colours when the MC walks back with them to Nasha's apartment.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes