Others Abandoned Secret Horse Files 3 [v0.36] [Levy]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Since there is now a link to download 0.38, perhaps you should update the topic header?
I reported it a while ago saying that there was an update. Chances are, since the game is still going to be tagged as Abandoned even after the fact, the thread won't be updated by the admins until Levy is done with this total game rebuild and there's a proper new version.

Kerrovitarr

May 2, 2018
I reported it a while ago saying that there was an update. Chances are, since the game is still going to be tagged as Abandoned even after the fact, the thread won't be updated by the admins until Levy is done with this total game rebuild and there's a proper new version.
at least the actual number in the title will be

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
Which country in Europe has he moved to?
Considering which one just decriminalized bestiality, Spain probably.

Edit: My fucking god, some of you are idiots don't know a clear joke when you see it. Would you rather I have said Scotland or Wales, for their sheep fucker stereotype? Really, do you not realize the obvious joke about animal fucking on this thread about a game that centers entirely around screwing sapient fictional horses? Do you think I'd be on here if I wasn't saying that with a degree of self-aware irony?

Last edited:

atur

Nov 5, 2019

Edit: My fucking god, some of you are idiots don't know a clear joke when you see it. Would you rather I have said Scotland or Wales, for their sheep fucker stereotype? Really, do you not realize the obvious joke about animal fucking on this thread about a game that centers entirely around screwing sapient fictional horses? Do you think I'd be on here if I wasn't saying that with a degree of self-aware irony?
No you just have a bad sense of humour :)

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021

lmao

koalaxgill

Jan 1, 2020
Seeing that a doggy style pose is in the plans, I hope to see the typical donut asshole that furry artist draw for MLP characters. Which is anatomically correct.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this fucking game was my furry awakening lmao, still, I will stay truth to the Harkness test :whistle:
i was thinking that aswell but not every mlp artist like that for some reason

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Realtalk it's super weird to me when people put realistic details on cartoony characters, it'll be like "Isabelle from Animal Crossing, completely on-model, super chibi and simple, but she's spreading her vagina and it's super detailed with hair and layers and folds" because that's what the artist is into, or whatever.
SHF's on-model enough that it'd feel really weird if you've got this simple, cartoonish pastel horse with no details that's like 3' tall and 99% of the character's detail is in the vagina.
Wouldn't really complain if SHF got more realistic genitals or whatever, as long as we can toggle that off, just like how we can toggle off the breasts.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes