Others Abandoned Secret Horse Files 3 [v0.36] [Levy]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Mojozolo

Nov 28, 2017
I hope once he's done with this he goes back to that factory game he was working on. That look interesting as hell.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Mojozolo

Nov 28, 2017
which one? I never heard of a factory game
End of 2019 he hit some sort of fund goal and put out a poll for the next game. It was choice between:

1. SHF Ink (a text based game)
2. SHF Tales (visual novel)
3. SHF Factory

Factory won by a landslide and for a year or so he was posting WiPs on it and i think it got to a semi-playable state though it was never released. Last time I saw mention of it from him was mid 2021, saying he was going to delay it and possibly just make one of the other games from the poll (although reduced further in scale as well)

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I hope we don't die from age's while waiting the game...and even more fanny might be if Autor do that instead....Kind of look like Star citizen, except that Star citizen is garbage...

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I also attempted to use ChatGPT to write some of the shape merging code. It was all right, but not the best. It helped push me to look into the right solutions, so I think that's a success.
My fight-or-flight response triggered when I read this. Thankfully he's using it for its intended purpose of getting an idea of what to do and not participating in the extreme sport of pushing AI-generated code into production.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes