Others Abandoned Secret Horse Files 3 [v0.36] [Levy]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
So, is this 2 years already from last version? This dud knows how to milk his patrons by giving them just words... He might be a good politician 0.0
I mean atleast here we see the technical aspects of whats happening and all on free updates that anyone can read regardless of subscription unlike games like FurryVNE.
Anyone who understands it could already call out if they were just bullshitting around if that was the case.

peanut6578

Jul 7, 2019
I mean atleast here we see the technical aspects of whats happening and all on free updates that anyone can read regardless of subscription unlike games like FurryVNE.
Anyone who understands it could already call out if they were just bullshitting around if that was the case.
to be honest, I don't blame people for being sus about this type of stuff considering how much people do milk their patrons, but since he's a solo developer and building an entirely new engine plus giving in-depth updates semi-consistently. there are worse ways to spend your money considering some of the shit I've seen on here

Reactions: tester72
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes