Others Abandoned Secret Horse Files 3 [v0.36] [Levy]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

cuzero123

Apr 26, 2019
And then my friends had this debate that lasts a month for that reason. We hope to find a turning point
thats very simple so solve, you playing or watching a 2D cartoon "loli" is hurting someone ? ir making someone sad? is the same as you going to a house and stealing everything there? is the same as killing someone? ... i'm pretty sure it's not, them 2D lolis are very whatever, not gonna be 2D cartoons that gonna make you a creep that like to hurt/steal/rape, you are the fucked up one, not the cartoon lol.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexnChaos and atur

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
thats very simple so solve, you playing or watching a 2D cartoon "loli" is hurting someone ? ir making someone sad? is the same as you going to a house and stealing everything there? is the same as killing someone? ... i'm pretty sure it's not, them 2D lolis are very whatever, not gonna be 2D cartoons that gonna make you a creep that like to hurt/steal/rape, you are the fucked up one, not the cartoon lol.
Exactly our point. But the opposite didn't think so (probably make a thread about this sooner or later)

SingleHandGaming

Apr 28, 2019
Mechanically, it's great... Ethically, not so much lol. I would like the option to replace the ponies with your fave cartoon or anime characters and i would even consider donating. It's just that well made.

DustyB

Mar 23, 2018
I'm currently in talks with a programmer to make a game similar to this, with mostly human characters. I have design documents in progress for the art and programming, and they're both almost done. If anyone wants to lend art/sketches to use, or know someone who can, please let me know.

Racknarock

Jul 11, 2019
I'm currently in talks with a programmer to make a game similar to this, with mostly human characters. I have design documents in progress for the art and programming, and they're both almost done. If anyone wants to lend art/sketches to use, or know someone who can, please let me know.
That sound cool,i hope someday he make one game like a Cumdump place,with ass stucks in the wall and that things...don't judge me...

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes