Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Secret Island [v0.8.4.1] Unoffcial Android Port + Danv's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 943mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: NocturnalDev

ATtheAFTERS

Mar 14, 2024
Just finished the current version. Gotta say, it left me wanting more. I'm working on a contemporary fantasy game right now as well, so I really do love this genre.

Couple things I really enjoyed:

The MC feels fleshed out, has a good background, doesn't just brainlessly dick down randos, and has a good amount of mystery surrounding him. Also, he is educated, that is an important part that most people just overlook when writing characters. Finally, he's powerful, but not OP, and feels vulnerable at times. Lots of potential for a great character arc, with room for growth and the need to rely on others.
The other characters feel unique (for the most part). There are a few that have tons of potential, and I'm looking forward to their arcs as well. I especially like hannah, and feel like her arc could be the most interesting given her potential to stick around and learn so much.
Dialogue is interesting, and there isn't a TON of terrible grammar and mis-spellings (definitely a few though, probably just from rushed typing.)
Interesting world, lots of room to explore, lots of potential antagonists.

Couple of cons:
Some of the dialogue I just skipped through, especially during the movie scenes. I felt like some helped contribute to character development, and others were just filler.
The world felt largely unexplored, not a whole lot of different scenes (I know that it can get expensive with assets so this is very minor to me, I appreciate good story over different backgrounds.)
After the big reveal with the MC, I felt like it was a little harder to relate with him, but that only lasted for a little while. Would have liked to see more background info on his kind beforehand.

Overall, great game. Looking forward to the next update. I'll check out the discord and all that if there is one. I normally don't explore that side of things until after I've finished the entire current version.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Just finished the current version. Gotta say, it left me wanting more. I'm working on a contemporary fantasy game right now as well, so I really do love this genre.

Couple things I really enjoyed:

The MC feels fleshed out, has a good background, doesn't just brainlessly dick down randos, and has a good amount of mystery surrounding him. Also, he is educated, that is an important part that most people just overlook when writing characters. Finally, he's powerful, but not OP, and feels vulnerable at times. Lots of potential for a great character arc, with room for growth and the need to rely on others.
The other characters feel unique (for the most part). There are a few that have tons of potential, and I'm looking forward to their arcs as well. I especially like hannah, and feel like her arc could be the most interesting given her potential to stick around and learn so much.
Dialogue is interesting, and there isn't a TON of terrible grammar and mis-spellings (definitely a few though, probably just from rushed typing.)
Interesting world, lots of room to explore, lots of potential antagonists.

Couple of cons:
Some of the dialogue I just skipped through, especially during the movie scenes. I felt like some helped contribute to character development, and others were just filler.
The world felt largely unexplored, not a whole lot of different scenes (I know that it can get expensive with assets so this is very minor to me, I appreciate good story over different backgrounds.)
After the big reveal with the MC, I felt like it was a little harder to relate with him, but that only lasted for a little while. Would have liked to see more background info on his kind beforehand.

Overall, great game. Looking forward to the next update. I'll check out the discord and all that if there is one. I normally don't explore that side of things until after I've finished the entire current version.
Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.
There are plenty of conversations about the game on Discord. You might have fun reading what people have come up with.
About the movies, it is fine to skip them. I choose stories with interesting parallels to what is happening in the game. For example, because what the MC is he sees the first movie in a completely different way than Hannah. For him, it is a terror movie, for her is an action movie. It foreshadows how his mind works differently, as he is not human.
The world is kinda huge. As a campaign setting for RPG games, lots of stuff happened there. But I don't think I will be able to explore it all in this game. This story is contained on this island. You can find the map for this world on Discord. I'm probably going to show it eventually in the game.
I'm curious to know what do you expect of Hannah's arc, or any other arc. Or even theories about where the story is going.

Reactions: Core_guy
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes