Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Can you tell me what happened in that scene? Is it the bathroom scene? I think that is the only scene with Ami alone.
I don't remember as I was skipping through the game getting to the new content, but the MC had encountered Amy and a sex scene followed as if it were part of the script that I also skipped through. When the Android version gets updated here I'll go back and find it.

Reactions: NocturnalDev

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
That may be the same one I am thinking of. IIRC, I chose the it was dangerous option then proceeded to get a sex scene. I didn't care about Amy or watching it so I continued long skipping to the next option.

Ero.Epic

Aug 10, 2021
First of all,good update,as Toshi became my nr1 and she got a route as well.I'll say other 3 things.

1.A typo,when the giant slime attack again-there is an incomplete talk with Hannah. It should be, 'I dont want to be rude to you,but I'll be if I have to' -it misses 1 or 2 words,it's BE/WILL BE, it goes sluggish in 'but I if I have to'.

2.A possible misunderstanding,in a Beren with MC chat.It goes like 'no one needs to do anything,much less like me'.I took it for a long time like-much less like me(like I do things, in my way of doing things),but the correct logic is,most likely>much less like me(much less favore me,view me in a positive light).
So yeah,another wording could be helpful,just saying, the LIKE word could be replaced maybe,'much less like I do things' vs. 'much less favore me'.

3.The most important-a suggestion for future updates.It should be exclusive to a full harem route,as it would make sense and be more interesting.
A mini-event,in the form of a meeting,where all the girls gather and ask the MC who are his favorite girls.Should be 3 girls or less-for me it would be Toshi,Jemma and maybe Beren,and all the girls should be available-so no more new girls to appear,but it could be managed even if more girls would appear in future updates,and Koriso&Kym would be missing but maybe the girls would be aware of their existence.Kinda like a weekly competition maybe,with updated top3 and the lucky 3 to have more sex and/or more privileges,it could work nice as well not like a 1-time event but like a regular meeting,with various reactions,from cheerful up to sad/dissapointed for not being in the tops.

And a word of advice regarding Toshi>it's quite clear her hands are greyish-darkish so no gloves in there,since her route is now available and it's quite logic the sex will come as well,I'd like to see a big portion,if not all her body,in that alluring greyish color,privates included of course.Definitely not white.

P. S.A miswording in the walkthrough mod-instead of being 'stops Tahlia route' it goes for 'stops Kym route', so totally wrong and no sense-if you dont go to Tahlia.I went yes,I may have my favs but I'm 100% for a full harem adventure.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
As I've been playing this game, I've noticed there are a lot of spelling and grammar issues from the very beginning. I also know that games like this are fantasy, but for once I wish devs would quit listing air, fire, water and earth as elements. If it was a couple of games, I've come across it wouldn't be so bad, but the fact is that there are a lot of them that do that.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Secret Island [v0.9.4.1] Unoffcial Android Port + Danv's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
First of all,good update,as Toshi became my nr1 and she got a route as well.I'll say other 3 things.

1.A typo,when the giant slime attack again-there is an incomplete talk with Hannah. It should be, 'I dont want to be rude to you,but I'll be if I have to' -it misses 1 or 2 words,it's BE/WILL BE, it goes sluggish in 'but I if I have to'.

2.A possible misunderstanding,in a Beren with MC chat.It goes like 'no one needs to do anything,much less like me'.I took it for a long time like-much less like me(like I do things, in my way of doing things),but the correct logic is,most likely>much less like me(much less favore me,view me in a positive light).
So yeah,another wording could be helpful,just saying, the LIKE word could be replaced maybe,'much less like I do things' vs. 'much less favore me'.

3.The most important-a suggestion for future updates.It should be exclusive to a full harem route,as it would make sense and be more interesting.
A mini-event,in the form of a meeting,where all the girls gather and ask the MC who are his favorite girls.Should be 3 girls or less-for me it would be Toshi,Jemma and maybe Beren,and all the girls should be available-so no more new girls to appear,but it could be managed even if more girls would appear in future updates,and Koriso&Kym would be missing but maybe the girls would be aware of their existence.Kinda like a weekly competition maybe,with updated top3 and the lucky 3 to have more sex and/or more privileges,it could work nice as well not like a 1-time event but like a regular meeting,with various reactions,from cheerful up to sad/dissapointed for not being in the tops.

And a word of advice regarding Toshi>it's quite clear her hands are greyish-darkish so no gloves in there,since her route is now available and it's quite logic the sex will come as well,I'd like to see a big portion,if not all her body,in that alluring greyish color,privates included of course.Definitely not white.

P. S.A miswording in the walkthrough mod-instead of being 'stops Tahlia route' it goes for 'stops Kym route', so totally wrong and no sense-if you dont go to Tahlia.I went yes,I may have my favs but I'm 100% for a full harem adventure.
1. Fixed
2. What he meant is that she doesn't have to like him. As in, no one has to like him. That is not mean as 'no one has to do things like I do. But I will paraphrase that to make it more clear.
3. There will be something like that. But not exactly as you say.
4. Fixed ends kym route. That was for Tahlia, as you said.

About Toshi, not all her body is that color, she has a gradient :(. We debated her appearance (Discord/Patreon) long ago before she was introduced to the game, and made changes then. I think it will be a bit difficult to change that now.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
As I've been playing this game, I've noticed there are a lot of spelling and grammar issues from the very beginning. I also know that games like this are fantasy, but for once I wish devs would quit listing air, fire, water and earth as elements. If it was a couple of games, I've come across it wouldn't be so bad, but the fact is that there are a lot of them that do that.
Well, as a game based on some D&D/Pathfinder stuff, that will be difficult to change. The word 'element' in this sense refers to the 'classical elements', proposed by Greek Philosophers a long time ago. I know the modern use of the word element refers to 'chemical elements' or atoms. There is even a planned scene were Beren will talk about that with MC.

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
The classical elements typically refer to , , , , and (later) which were proposed to explain the nature and complexity of all in terms of simpler . Ancient cultures in , , , , and had similar lists which sometimes referred, in local languages, to "air" as "wind", and to "aether" as "space".

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
FYI dev thanks, got caught up with all the updates but because of this game , and being new to TTRPG, I kept one of my party members from losing their name to a pixie in my weekly game.
Oh yeah, so many people fall for the 'May I have your names?'. A classic at this point.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes