VN Ren'Py Completed Secret Night [v1.0] [Paloma Studio]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am surprise that he was allowed on Patreon since Patreon doesn't allow any sort of incest.
Must not have gotten any complaints yet.
Looks like dev just open his pateron account, just give it more time and they will ban it.

Old Man Dude

Feb 12, 2021
Daughter: "I was raped in jail Mom... DAD took monopoly way too seriously!" :devilish:
He, uncle and brother had it out for me from the very beginning... They kept telling me 'you'll be fine just keep your head down and don't make eye contact and whatever you do - do what they say.!.' lol

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
Short, but sweet. The English needs to be worked on. Grammatical errors and scattered verbiage distracted me a bit. The man bun... I wish that fad will die a quick death. To all the SJWs: Isn't that appropriation? It's a start. Just need to make a storyline to go with it. The models are smooth. Is there no way to add in a rough texture to make it seem like real people instead of mannequins? 7/10
Another thing... If I put all sound to mute, I don't expect some cutscenes to suddenly blare out sounds. If I say mute, I mean mute every sound. Or do you not know what mute means?

Reactions: jdw6

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Man buns get way too much crap. Nothing will ever be as bad as a mullet.
the only mullet I’ve ever had and would ever get again is the business in the front party in the back model.

not long in the back, dead animal on the top of my head model.

D

Deleted member 1371216

The demo shows promise as to what dev can do. Also has more content than some games that are around for years like Rebirth lol

Reactions: AJBit

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
This one was the first Android game that was claiming access to many parts of my data. I will not agree to that, so I deleted it immediately.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes