VN Ren'Py Secret of the Island [v0.02.07.01] [Chaste Degenerate]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I'm dumbfounded by this, what's next Hogan's Heroes? M.A.S.H? I Love Lucy? Alfred Hitchcock?
Dibs on Ginger.
Think you have a great idea here many possibilities with M.A.S.H. Even now I could set up and write out a story outline and character base. However am a little short of programing, but have been tinkering with Maya and Daz, which has mostly consisted of watching Videos.
Well for now I will check this game out as a fan of the show. Thanks for the post I look forward to checking this game out.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Will Gilligan be too dumb to get laid on the show?
I'm dumbfounded by this, what's next Hogan's Heroes? M.A.S.H? I Love Lucy? Alfred Hitchcock?
Dibs on Ginger.
All in the family: You play as Archie Bunker who cucks his son in law by fucking his daughter on the piano, while “Those were the days” is playing in the background.

Oct 16, 2021
I was not expecting this type of TV show parody. Ginger's model looks a little lacking, she was more curvy. Mary Ann and the others look spot on though. (y)

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
Certainty a tough choice, so why not do the same thing every man does when faced with one and either say "fuck it" and go home or take both of them already.

NagyEmber65

Oct 7, 2019
Looks great! Please work on the Ginger model though. Tina Louise was a lot curvier than the model, and the face isn't a great match either. The professor, Mary Ann and the Howell's look great though.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
The original show was before my time and though I've seen shows that referred or did some tribute one way or another, I still have no clue what the show was really on about.

Its like missing out on some inside joke for years and years.

As for the other shows mentioned on seen M.A.S.H. which was an amazing show and way ahead of its time in a way or better said timeless.

NagyEmber65

Oct 7, 2019
Dibs on Ginger.
Not enough chicks on Hogan's Hero's, just Klink's secretary. Ditto with M.A.S.H.. Is everyone going to be trying to fuck Hotlips? The Brady Bunch or the Partridge Family would be a better fit, although not Patreon friendly. Skipping forward a few decades, the Golden Girls or Designing Women would be great.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I had the hots for Mrs.Howell :p
I first saw Gilligans Island when I was a young teenager and and lusted after Ginger, like many other young guys.
Now many years later, I also find that Mrs Howell has somehow become attractive. How did that happen? Its still the same 1960's show after all! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Dibs on Ginger.
Okay, if we are submitting requests, I have a few; Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, Charlie's Angels and dare I say The Facts of Life (but I do like the suggestion Petticoat Junction too). However, I hope the storyteller continues with 'Secret of the Island' to the finish before (he/she/they) consider starting a new game.

Have downloaded the this one to see what you guys are all talking about. Looking forward to explore the Island.

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

vor1993

Dec 12, 2019
lol the character on the left is troy mcClure and the guy on the right is john wayne anyone else see the resemblance?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
The original show was before my time and though I've seen shows that referred or did some tribute one way or another, I still have no clue what the show was really on about.

Its like missing out on some inside joke for years and years.

As for the other shows mentioned on seen M.A.S.H. which was an amazing show and way ahead of its time in a way or better said timeless.
Essentially, it is "Gilligan's" Island, because he is incompetent to a cursed degree. It is his fault they crashed on the island, and he somehow ruins their every attempt to get off or find rescue. In fairness, there are occasions where his curse backfires, by which I mean that any time listening to him actually would have been good, no one will, because they don't trust him. It's somewhat comedy of errs, with the errs focusing on failing to escape the island.

Reactions: Mrsubtle
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes