Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
Ah yes, that generic Manhua artstyle, or however the fuck you spell that. Language says English but those screens almost read like advanced MTL.

"Moaning Violently"

Reactions: mimmom

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
short game 3 cg total and 3 sex scenes with each character. if you play it, set your message speed to the lowest, otherwise as you click through, it will skip multiple dialog boxes at once. Thus a weird and disjointed progression that can entirely skip entire scenes. i don't think your dialogue options actually matter tbh, havent tested, feels like illusion of choice rather than i could possibly miss x scene via choices

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
This game uses ripped assets from Kidmo. Unless the artist is Kidmo himself, I don't think it should be kept here.
Kidmo has been theorized to be arrested due to having high school girls in his past works (absolute zero update on all social medias and patreon), so it's likely that the collab was made way beforehand like what TheBlueKnight has said and kidmo is not going to be able to say much.
we shouldn't keep game with stolen assets on pirate forum. That makes total sense, good job mate
Okay so the game may or may not be made with stolen assets, it may or may not be stolen on a pirate forum, and the artist may or may not be in jail. Alright who involved with this game ISN'T breaking the law? Steam? I'm sure they have some closet skeletons they'd like to share with the class.

Apr 12, 2021
This game is sus, why do they need internet connection in order to run the game? I using firewall and the game crash when i didnt allow the game from using internet.
what other steps would you suggest one should take while running this game? or just games in general. Also does the game engine matter, is renpy inherently safer than rpgm or unity, i personally have no clue

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
what other steps would you suggest one should take while running this game? or just games in general. Also does the game engine matter, is renpy inherently safer than rpgm or unity, i personally have no clue
I have no idea, i already delete it, lol. I think default firewall will allow the game from using internet so, you might didnt get this problem.
As for game engine, Unity always request for internet, also RPGM, probably for bug report, as for renpy depends on the dev. I think every engine is a trouble if the dev or the one who crack it put something in it, the solution is just use anti-virus and firewall and make sure you download things from a website that you trust.

Apr 12, 2021
I have no idea, i already delete it, lol. I think default firewall will allow the game from using internet so, you might didnt get this problem.
As for game engine, Unity always request for internet, also RPGM, probably for bug report, as for renpy depends on the dev. I think every engine is a trouble if the dev or the one who crack it put something in it, the solution is just use anti-virus and firewall and make sure you download things from a website that you trust.
a sort of best practices thread would be highly appreciated if you have a link to it, most i have seen suggest to use a vm

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
a sort of best practices thread would be highly appreciated if you have a link to it, most i have seen suggest to use a vm
Yes, that's a very good thing to do, yet very trouble some for some ppl might say. couple VM you can use in windows, or the other solution is run the program using containment in certain anti-virus like avast sandbox or comodo containment to run the program in a completely isolated environment. I personally use comodo for easy firewall management.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes