3.90 star(s) 108 Votes

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I get with PP and others being worked on at the same time...I really do. But a rework this soon? I support Super, but to have a rework this soon and after waiting for an update to this one it just seems off to me. Just my opinion and all, but, wait to release reworks until 1) you find out who liked what model in terms of polls, 2) after you have actual content for said models (other than talking and teasing type stuff. I.E. HJ's, BJ's, TJ's and ThighJ's), and 3) When the story and relations between all have progressed to the point that a rework is needed.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Perfect example of how you get folks to not take you seriously.

Why not write something like:

Oh wow, thanks for the reboot with improved visuals. That's awesome.
But I got to admit that for me the old version was already close to perfection
and I really enjoyed it quite a lot. The new version did not really do it for me.
The old one just felt better. Maybe because because I was quite smitten by the
old Leanne model and was really severly disappointed that she looks different now.
Ins't that call "sugarcoating"? No need to go to that length, just need to be polite.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I get with PP and others being worked on at the same time...I really do. But a rework this soon? I support Super, but to have a rework this soon and after waiting for an update to this one it just seems off to me. Just my opinion and all, but, wait to release reworks until 1) you find out who liked what model in terms of polls, 2) after you have actual content for said models (other than talking and teasing type stuff. I.E. HJ's, BJ's, TJ's and ThighJ's), and 3) When the story and relations between all have progressed to the point that a rework is needed.
This game was abandoned while he worked on PP and HFC, Superwriter had a poll on his patreon to ask if he should continue to develop HFC or SS, the patrons voted for SS, then he had his patrons vote on various things including the way the characters looked.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That sounds like "work a lot, a lot, just to start over and work on it again".

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I don’t really understand this re-doing because this brought nothing new or better. This time could have been used to develop the story, but now this was a completely useless use of time and milking the supporter money.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Imo if he reboots this from almost scratch, it's better to do it now than who knows how many chapters later where he'd need to remake a lot more content, which would stall the development time until it's over. If you have played both versions, you can see that it's not only some character models that got new skins but backgrounds and other assets as well.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That sounds like "work a lot, a lot, just to start over and work on it again".
Right? I'd rather have a rework now with only a couple of chapters to change versus a rework after 10 or more. This is a quick rework of a once abandoned game, SW has learned a lot more since he first started this and it shows. I'd hate to have a meaningful connection to the characters after 10 chapters and then have a complete overhaul (which would take quite some time).

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
View attachment 688424

View attachment 688425

I think your eyes are playing tricks on you guys lol. I literally did not touch Norah, Zoe. Irene, Coral and Leanne have new hairstyles. Absolutely nothing else has been changed with them
definitely like the new ones more.
besides, its mostly girls older than mc and they are hot and we can do em.
and most importantly, its not abandoned anymore

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Wait this came back ? What does the reload do ? Hopefully it doesnt take out the best DAMN scene in the game... where you beat your dad in the fight and get the "Finish him" option LOL... that was comedy gold !

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
To me Mind Control = Rape. If the person is doing something against their will because they are controlled by someone else then to me it is no different from forcing them to have sex using violence. I know i am probably the only person that thinks that way. Just not cool with Mind Control or Blackmail or rape in games.
I never see father/daughter mind control before. It's a popular theme for mother/son tho.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hey what about me???? I first played HfC because of bloody face screenshot. I'm a damn hipster!!!
Lol Of course you too! Love you, Darth xD

Leanne got ugly
go back to old Leanne
the old version of the game was better.
the Reloaded version was bad
even delete after playing
If changing the hair of a character is enough to make you delete the game, I really don't think you were that interested to begin with. But thank you for playing anyway =]

I'm sorry? I honestly dislike the UI that much though, the game itself looks great, as expected of you, but the UI, oh man. It's not the end of the world if you have shit taste in UI, at least you're amazing with the rest of the game. <3
Lol I didn't design the UI, but I'm glad you're enjoying the game anyway. Thanks

and I really enjoyed it quite a lot. The new version did not really do it for me.
old Leanne model and was really severly disappointed that she looks different now.
People do actually change their hair in real life, so I would have probably chosen a second herself or her anyway, like I'm doing with Zoe. So if that is enough to make you delete the game, I really don't know what to say lol.

But I think you are right, Kitchentable. I am really open to suggestions from you guys who actually play the game, but I promise complaining at me is not going to want to make me listen lol

The game was last updated 6 months ago while it was on hold. I decided to restart it a couple of weeks ago after a vote on my patreon. All I have added is the new clothes, environments, and new hair that are not in 70% of the other games now that I have the money to do so. I really don't see what the problem is?

I don’t really understand this re-doing because this brought nothing new or better. This time could have been used to develop the story, but now this was a completely useless use of time and milking the supporter money.
My patrons support me, and were the ones who voted for the new hair and everything else. And the game is being updated this month. I am putting extra work to put the reloaded chapters.

If anything, I'm the one being milked. I'm spending money for assets that are not on free sites. I work really hard on these games and do the best I can do.

It's pretty disrespectful just to say I'm trying to milk money.

Last edited:

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Lol Of course you too! Love you, Darth xD

If changing the hair of a character is enough to make you delete the game, I really don't think you were that interested to begin with. But thank you for playing anyway =]

Lol I didn't design the UI, but I'm glad you're enjoying the game anyway. Thanks

people do actually change their hair in real life so I would have probably chosen a second herself or her anyway so if that is enough to make you delete the game I really don't know what to say lol.

But I think you are right, Kitchentable. I am really open to suggestions from you guys who actually play the game but I promise complaining at me is not going to want to make me listen lol

The game was last updated six months ago while it was on hold. I decided to restart it a couple of weeks ago after his vote on my patreon. All I have padded is the new clothes, environments, and new hair that are not in 70% of the other games now that I have the money to do so. I really don't see what the problem is?

My patrons support me, and we're the ones who voted for the new hair and everything else. And the game is being updated this month. I am putting extra work to put the reloaded chapters.

If anything, I'm the one being milked. I'm spending money for assets that are not on free sites. I work really hard on these games and do the best I can do.

It's pretty disrespectful just to say I'm trying to milk money.
hey man for what its worth at least the ui is the fastest ive seen, so very quick and buttery smooth

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ch.3 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Interesting. I don't get those votes on paytron. To me a dev should do what he feels like doing
so he/she keeps being happy about doing what he/she does and it won't become a chore.

A pirate you say? How dare you! I got a letter of marque from my king here. I demand satisfaction!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Wait this came back ? What does the reload do ? Hopefully it doesnt take out the best DAMN scene in the game... where you beat your dad in the fight and get the "Finish him" option LOL... that was comedy gold !
Hahah, All scenes are exactly the same. Don't worry.

Reactions: Rythan25

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Interesting. I don't get those votes on paytron. To me a dev should do what he feels like doing
so he/she keeps being happy about doing what he/she does and it won't become a chore.

A pirate you say? How dare you! I got a letter of marque from my king here. I demand satisfaction!
I give my patrons the options from what I have chosen. So if I'm having trouble deciding, and I'm fine with either option, I have no problem asking the people that actually play the game and enjoy it enough to support it. =]

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

I prefer to be direct in saying that I didn't like it.
not only for Leanne but for the whole game that I liked the most in the old version
reload did not please me.

3.90 star(s) 108 Votes