• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Ah I see. Thanks for the reply SuperWriter. Or all your replies here on the board. (y)

I just don't want to see you burning out 'coz I like your work and wanna see it finished.

I'm totally selfish like that. ;)

Aug 7, 2018
SuperWriter Put some god-damn deadzone in the middle if you want to have mouse look in your main menu. Make only areas closer to the borders move the camera, not like now, with even small movements of the cursor to navigate the menu cause the view to jitter.

EDIT: Also - a bright yellow text box that covers solid 1/3 of the screen. This is an UX nightmare.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter Put some god-damn deadzone in the middle if you want to have mouse look in your main menu. Make only areas closer to the borders move the camera, not like now, with even small movements of the cursor to navigate the menu cause the view to jitter.
Put the goddamn deadzone in the middle. Got it. Anything else you need? Maybe a turkey sandwich?

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
My patrons support me, and were the ones who voted for the new hair and everything else. And the game is being updated this month. I am putting extra work to put the reloaded chapters.

If anything, I'm the one being milked. I'm spending money for assets that are not on free sites. I work really hard on these games and do the best I can do.

It's pretty disrespectful just to say I'm trying to milk money.
You obviously don’t realize that features could be added without having to redo the whole story. Hardly any supporter meant that all the shit was made from scratch. At this point, indeed, this is milking money. And I’m not at all sorry about what I said. It would NOT be the first game to see new features in the middle of the story. If you haven’t noticed, so many here don’t appreciate this for your HARD WORK to do all the shit from scratch. Fortunately, the story was only in the demo stage, so this can be quite valid in a couple of years. Hopefully this hustle and bustle here will teach you something and not always go for the mere money above.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Is there much content to this yet? I also hope that Picture Perfect isnt on the back burner as i been waiting to knock up Sasha :)
there are two chapter so far and a third chapter will be out in 2 weeks. And don't worry! I will start working on Picture Perfect after I do the third chapter, and alternate every 3 weeks

You obviously don’t realize that features could be added without having to redo the whole story. Hardly any supporter meant that all the shit was made from scratch. At this point, indeed, this is milking money. And I’m not at all sorry about what I said. It would NOT be the first game to see new features in the middle of the story. If you haven’t noticed, so many here don’t appreciate this for your HARD WORK to do all the shit from scratch. Fortunately, the story was only in the demo stage, so this can be quite valid in a couple of years. Hopefully this hustle and bustle here will teach you something and not always go for the mere money above.
Dude, the game is different. All of the rooms and the houses, every single scene has different lighting, there is no clothes and new hairstyles for some of the girls. The game needed to be reworked for that.

And howmilking money when my patrons have paid for an update this month and they will be getting an update this month, WITH the reworked chapters.

It is clear to me that you are just a negative person because you have no reason to be saying all of this.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - its the same game I played way back. Cant remember the girls. Just that is as boring as in the past. Just exposition and setup and choices have no impact to it. Maybe there is something hidden ... but not even the dialog with the father changes when you dont knock. And that all could be a lot shorter and less awkward if you met all 3 at the same time ... or at least 2 of them and skipped the shopping. That trip adds nothing to the introduction ... but ok, ... I think I already wrote somthing like that in the past about the first version ... o_O? Maybe now the game can start again and there will be a story and something interesting.

Oh ... and the UI is quite ugly. The names are so far left and small ... and red is not great on that background. Oh and why doesnt the screenshot key work? ...

ss_name.jpg

I think something like that works better.

Reactions: Samken

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Let me check these improvements out. I remember the Mom(MCs) being absolutely gorgeous last time i played.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
there are two chapter so far and a third chapter will be out in 2 weeks. And don't worry! I will start working on Picture Perfect after I do the third chapter, and alternate every 3 weeks

Dude, the game is different. All of the rooms and the houses, every single scene has different lighting, there is no clothes and new hairstyles for some of the girls. The game needed to be reworked for that.

And howmilking money when my patrons have paid for an update this month and they will be getting an update this month, WITH the reworked chapters.

It is clear to me that you are just a negative person because you have no reason to be saying all of this.
Don't bother, all I've ever seen from them is accusations of milking. He accused Braindrop of the same thing.

You changed everything for the better in my opinion. It's like people don't seem to understand that you are reworking the two chapters that were already released and then releasing a third chapter. They don't seem to understand the game was not being developed before and now is, nor do they understand that you have three active projects with more on the way. Just rather pissed off that someone would accuse you (or BD) of milking when there are much more logical people to point that finger at.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Ok - its the same game I played way back. Cant remember the girls. Just that is as boring as in the past. Just exposition and setup and choices have no impact to it. Maybe there is something hidden ... but not even the dialog with the father changes when you dont knock. And that all could be a lot shorter and less awkward if you met all 3 at the same time ... or at least 2 of them and skipped the shopping. That trip adds nothing to the introduction ... but ok, ... I think I already wrote somthing like that in the past about the first version ... o_O? Maybe now the game can start again and there will be a story and something interesting.

Oh ... and the UI is quite ugly. The names are so far left and small ... and red is not great on that background. Oh and why doesnt the screenshot key work? ...

View attachment 688736

I think something like that works better.
i like the name change, can u give me the code for that?

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
View attachment 688424

View attachment 688425

I think your eyes are playing tricks on you guys lol. I literally did not touch Norah, Zoe. Irene, Coral and Leanne have new hairstyles. Absolutely nothing else has been changed with them
A bowl-cut is a hairstyle... I'm just saying her hairstyle is better now but the general character is unappealing regardless of their hair (imo obviously). While her hairstyle is an improvement she is just not very interesting to look at either way.

Reactions: Deadstroke

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I did a walkthrough for this game. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v1.0 (Note, the epilogue is stand alone and doesn't need a walkthrough.

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes