3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
there's sound,musics ? because i can't hear nothing,thx SuperWriter
There is no music right now, but I do send it for when the game is final. Thanks for asking.

A great update as always and it seems the renders just keep getting better and better! But maybe just a bit too short. Yeah, kinda felt short
Thank you! But this update was actually a little longer than usual with 10k words and 200 renders. How long did it take you to play? I tried to make all the updates at least like 20 minutes long, and it is getting updated every month.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Minor rendering error: at the party, Buster's drink defies Gravity. (Remember, water-based liquids seek their own level.)

BTW- thank you for showing pubic hair.

We Love You, Nora!
- Nora Fan Club, Oregon Chapter
[Can you believe that the damn t-shirt maker wanted an extra $50 for the "h" in Norah?]

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hey, there's a title for you: "The Immaculate Tit"! (scene with Irene)

BTW, the term "Immaculate" in Catholicism, as in "The Immaculate Conception", means that it is without Sin. Catholics use the term to mean that Mary, the mother of Jesus, was born without the taint of Original Sin. [How that is supposed to actually work, other than God just giving Mary a figurative "Get Out of Sin" card, I've never been able to get a consistent answer to.]

Last edited:

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
SS-_Banner.jpg
[VN] [Ren'Py]
This is the Italian translation of Secret Summer [v1.0 BETA]

This is the Italian translation of Secret Summer [v1.0 Epilogue]

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
There is no music right now, but I do send it for when the game is final. Thanks for asking.

Thank you! But this update was actually a little longer than usual with 10k words and 200 renders. How long did it take you to play? I tried to make all the updates at least like 20 minutes long, and it is getting updated every month.
Probably about 20 mins as you said? I dunno, even if each update was that long all the time, they always felt longer? Also, it was a crime to put Zoe in that black lingerie, have SOO many different renders of her kneeling and NOTHING happens :mad:! Bloody Bastard! :mad::LOL:

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I used old saves
When I use the old ones I keep getting a an exception has occurred it says file game/scripts/Season 2/s2_2intro_01.Rpy” line 195 in Module name Error home_comp_Hot is not defined and it’s also got full tracking it says file” scrips/season_2/SE 2_intro_01.rpyc”.Line 195, in script

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
When I use the old ones I keep getting a an exception has occurred it says file game/scripts/Season 2/s2_2intro_01.Rpy” line 195 in Module name Error home_comp_Hot is not defined and it’s also got full tracking it says file” scrips/season_2/SE 2_intro_01.rpyc”.Line 195, in script
Are you using the mod? Did you use the mod in previous updates?

If you are using the mod, install it after you move your saves to the new update. If you did not use the mod previously, you will need to restart

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Do I need to start a new game or can I use old saves
Hi. There was a complete rework of the game with v0.10. So if your saves are before that you maybe have to restart.
According your error desicription you are using a wrong Mod or playing a different game...
(there is no folder "Season 2" in this game)

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Man, every time I forget this is the MC with the frilled mutant dick. The renders are so nice - then BAM deformed mutant dick frills jam themselves up your eyeballs in their fully-detailed rendered "glory."

Edit: Er, I think it's been fixed? My save was apparently literally just before the final frilled dick scene. Ha.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes