3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
When is next update due for this game? Seems like it's been some time unless I missed one

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Is it a multi-protagonist game or what? Some people say MC has a twin with his own harem, others say it is a single MC with harem game?

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Hey can someone tell me the state of the game? I played it before, then remastered started happening, then I had some irl stuff going on, lost touch for a while, now I'm back and wondering if the remaster is still ongoing or it's back to new updates? I'd like to wait for remaster to complete before replaying it from start. Thanks!

Oct 30, 2021
Not going to lie...I want to read how both your stories would have went...SOmething tells me I would have to expect the unexpected....

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
LOL, What in the actual fuck kind of farm is this, a bear cub, a panda, arctic fox, elephant, koala, and what the brown thing is a pig/dog/wombat?.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People do keep exotic animals lol. Not sure it's totally legal though. Brown thing is another bear

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
People do keep exotic animals lol. Not sure it's totally legal though. Brown thing is another bear
Yup, but all pandas by law belong to the State of China. You aren't going to find one on a random farm somewhere. The are very picky about which zoological gardens they allow to have a breeding pair.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The quality of the renders is certainly very good, but fuck what a slog to get through, some of the writing was just so fucking bad, it is one thing to deal with poor spelling when the dev is an ESL, but when the dev intentionally uses shitty spelling it makes it fucking hard to put up with, I feel sorry for anyone who is ESL playing this game trying to figure out what the fuck "yer" is, and fuck, ok maybe it is because I grew up in a shitty neighbourhood, but what 40+-year-old woman giggles 20 fucking times in a 2-minute conversation, I assume a future plotline will involve helping mum with her nitrous oxide addiction, and I swear the MC would smile at a fucking wall, seriously why the fuck was he smiling when no one was even looking at him like Leanne when she was swimming on her back looking at the sky.

The younger females are certainly the only decent ones, which is ironic the young girls who are not giggling like school girls.

Boy that milf with big tits, big ass, and 70s bush is the female cliche trope of the MC with a 10-inch cock isn't it.

It must really be a cunt if you are not on a full harem path, and using the mod and seeing will skip entire updates if you are not on X girls path, also getting hit in the head by a ball kicking it into a wall and it coming back and hitting you in the balls level cunty for those of us who like Leanne, the last half of the game treated her like the media treats the truth, don't let that shit get in the way of the story.
Speaking of cunty, how do you have that ending in Japan and not have anything more being said about it, feels like there should be a goldfish looking fella saying "it's a trap".

Not going to lie, I found most of it meh, like calling the step mum, mum for once and then not mentioned at all during the scene, really the only thing that kept me going was the fact I am a petty fucking prick and I want to cuck every single fucking woman in Johns life, his wife his ex, and all his kids, and hopefully whoever he is cheating on Irene with, get them all pregnant, and give Irene the company, let her sell it off, change our last names, and fuck off to another part of the world, and leave Johns legacy flapping in the wind, like an old man's balls as he flashes a chick in the park.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The quality of the renders is certainly very good, but fuck what a slog to get through, some of the writing was just so fucking bad, it is one thing to deal with poor spelling when the dev is an ESL, but when the dev intentionally uses shitty spelling it makes it fucking hard to put up with, I feel sorry for anyone who is ESL playing this game trying to figure out what the fuck "yer" is, and fuck, ok maybe it is because I grew up in a shitty neighbourhood, but what 40+-year-old woman giggles 20 fucking times in a 2-minute conversation, I assume a future plotline will involve helping mum with her nitrous oxide addiction, and I swear the MC would smile at a fucking wall, seriously why the fuck was he smiling when no one was even looking at him like Leanne when she was swimming on her back looking at the sky.

The younger females are certainly the only decent ones, which is ironic the young girls who are not giggling like school girls.

Boy that milf with big tits, big ass, and 70s bush is the female cliche trope of the MC with a 10-inch cock isn't it.

It must really be a cunt if you are not on a full harem path, and using the mod and seeing will skip entire updates if you are not on X girls path, also getting hit in the head by a ball kicking it into a wall and it coming back and hitting you in the balls level cunty for those of us who like Leanne, the last half of the game treated her like the media treats the truth, don't let that shit get in the way of the story.
Speaking of cunty, how do you have that ending in Japan and not have anything more being said about it, feels like there should be a goldfish looking fella saying "it's a trap".

Not going to lie, I found most of it meh, like calling the step mum, mum for once and then not mentioned at all during the scene, really the only thing that kept me going was the fact I am a petty fucking prick and I want to cuck every single fucking woman in Johns life, his wife his ex, and all his kids, and hopefully whoever he is cheating on Irene with, get them all pregnant, and give Irene the company, let her sell it off, change our last names, and fuck off to another part of the world, and leave Johns legacy flapping in the wind, like an old man's balls as he flashes a chick in the park.
I understand it didn't appeal to you, but I appreciate you even trying it out. Thank you and good luck finding a game you do enjoy.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes