3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
She really is pregnant, and there will be a lot of talk about how it happened and how you are going to handle it with her in the future, etc, when it is her route turn again. Don't worry, I have not forgotten about the pregnancy.

And thanks a bunch for the kind words and positive feedback. Glad you're enjoying the game!
It would be great if you could not only add it to her route but add pregnancy to the harem route as well just to show the asshole how happy the girls are now that the MC is with them and making everyone of them happier than his dumb ass did.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
It would be great if you could not only add it to her route but add pregnancy to the harem route as well just to show the asshole how happy the girls are now that the MC is with them and making everyone of them happier than his dumb ass did.
I get asked all the time to make every girl pregnable and it's just not something that I feel really needs to be added for every single girl. There will be another heroine able to get pregnant, but that's it. I hope you understand

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
But what if we want to get our Mom Preggo? :p
I thought that was the heroine he was talking about, and could have sworn Norah was mentioned as one of the girls who could get pregnant. But now I'm terrified that was just wishful thinking on my part.

Impregnation dialog with the mom trying to get the MC to knock her up would be absolutely amazing.

EDIT:

Lol I am leaning towards pregnancy for Norah and Irene, but we'll see. Everyone gets crazy when you add pregnancy and that's all they seem to want to talk about instead of the actual game. So we'll see.
Oh thank god I'm not fully imagining it. Really looking forward to this content.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
But what if we want to get our Mom Preggo? :p
I thought that was the heroine he was talking about, and could have sworn Norah was mentioned as one of the girls who could get pregnant. But now I'm terrified that was just wishful thinking on my part.

Impregnation dialog with the mom trying to get the MC to knock her up would be absolutely amazing.

EDIT:

Oh thank god I'm not fully imagining it. Really looking forward to this content.
Yeah, I'm planning for the 2 milfs to be pregnant. And maybe Zoe or Leanne. Can't see it for Coral though

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah, I'm planning for the 2 milfs to be pregnant. And maybe Zoe or Leanne. Can't see it for Coral though
Talking about pregnancy, you might already be planning this, but were you thinking about making Norah's impregnation sex be a little explicit?

I find a lot of games only talk about the pregnancy after the fact, but would love it if we got a sex scene (or two :D) of the mom encouraging the MC to sow his seeds in her with the intent to fertilize her; and basking in the psychological pleasure of it all.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Talking about pregnancy, you might already be planning this, but were you thinking about making Norah's impregnation sex be a little explicit?

I find a lot of games only talk about the pregnancy after the fact, but would love it if we got a sex scene (or two :D) of the mom encouraging the MC to sow his seeds in her with the intent to fertilize her; and basking in the psychological pleasure of it all.
Sure, I'll do that with Norah since Irene's pregnancy was obviously a surprise. I'll add this to my notes so I don't forget. Thanks for the suggestion.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Sure, I'll do that with Norah since Irene's pregnancy was obviously a surprise. I'll add this to my notes so I don't forget. Thanks for the suggestion.
I think it should be Zoey possibly getting pregnant Leanne is trying to get back into dancing again thanks to her brother so I think its too early for that and Coral needs to finish her college courses before she can think about children. But that's just my opinion.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I think it should be Zoey possibly getting pregnant Leanne is trying to get back into dancing again thanks to her brother so I think its too early for that and Coral needs to finish her college courses before she can think about children. But that's just my opinion.
I think you make some solid points there. Norah and Irene are definitely pregnable. Coral, no. So a possible third pregnancy will probably be Zoe. Still thinking about it

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes